back off

Chandler POV

"YOU DID IT THIS TIME CHANDLER!" I yelled at myself and punched the wall and I really shouldn't have. "doing that wont get my cousins heart back." I heard behind me. I turned around to see a boy and I think his name is Conner. "I really love her and now she thinks I'm a dumb a**!" I yelled.

"ok lets talk to her tomorrow and see what we can do and just to let you know your hotel room is right next to hers." "so." I replied. "so... You can talk to her and start all over!"

"she will never forgive me!" I yelled and punched the wall again. "dude you just need to chill out. She always talks about you when you guys were dating and she said she will always love you!" he said.

"but she is going to kill me when she sees me again."

my phone started to ring and it was Norman!

(c=chandler n=Norman)

c:what! I am not in the mood!

n:dude you need to come to the hotel now!

c:what why!

n:no time to explain just come!

I hung up the phone and jumped into the limo and drove to the hotel. When I arrived I ran to Normans room and knocked. "what happened in here!" I yelled but when I looked around I saw no one. I ran through every room and I was at the last one it was the master. I opened the door to be tackled to the ground"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO MADISON!" Andrew yelled at me when everyone else came into the room. "I......... I was just trying to get her back."

Madison POV

I was all alone on my bed crying my eyes out. Sam had to go back to Georgia so I was stuck here all alone. I was just crying it seems like it was the only thing to do. I feel like I'm all alone in this world like nobody can see me. I'm just a nobody! I can't love anyone or they just brake my heart.

I was just crying when there was a knock on my door "who is it!" I yelled. "its me Elizabeth!"

"come in!" she came in and saw that I was crying and she just hugged me and just shushed me. It was helpful a little......

there was another knock and Elizabeth went to go get it and I heard talking and then the door close. Someone came in and they had puffy red eyes and he looked so depressed. "what did you come to brake my heart again."

"no. I came to apologize again."

"well come on sit. I want to hear all of it." I said and patted the spot next to me.

"ok well on day one when I saw you I knew right away I would date you and make you happy but when you want something really bad there is always some bad spots. I just broke up with Hannah and got with you. I just wanted you. When I kissed Rachel I knew that was a really really really really bad mistake! I knew you would find out soon and when you did I just wanted........ To die. For you. You are my everything Madison I want you back in my arms and with me. But now you don't want to date a a**hole." he finished.

"can we just restart?" he asked.

---------

sorry about the cliffhanger! I see that we are almost to 1000 and let us make it. I will update tomorrow.