Is this real?

Madison POV

I walk inside and see someone not something and that someone looks like "HANNAH!" I run up to her and she hugs me back and says "why are you here?" I look at her in the eyes and say "I'm trying out for carl's love interest!" I say excited.she just looks at me and says "I have something to tell you " I'm dating chandler Riggs " I look at her in shock and say " well I got to go and try out talk to you later bye" I walk away and see chandler Riggs looking at me and I see him just smiling at me and that gave me elephants in my stomach."hi! Are you Madison I'm Norman" "hi! Don't you play Daryl Dixon I am a huge fan" I shake his hand and he is directing me to the try out area "thanks" I say shyly."no prob kid and I hope you get the part"

"thanks" I walk in and I try out and I bump into someone"sorry I'm a clutz." "no you shouldn't be sorry I should watch were I'm going, hi I'm Chandler Riggs" I am so nerves but I shake his hand "soo have you been around town or have anyone to hang out with after shooting today?" "wait did I get the part?!" "yeah,they said you were the best they have seen in a girl your age!" I hug him and he tense's up but he hugs me back. "um I'm sorry I'm just so excited that I got the part!" when I look up he is just staring at me and checking me out but he has a girlfriend. I turn around and see him looking at my BUTT! "hey don't you have a job! And its not stairing at me!"