Power outage part 2

Madison POV

"ok I'll be there in a second." I told Grayson.

"be right back!" I told Chandler.

I ran downstairs and ran to the door. I opens it to see Alayna. "what are you doing in Georgia!?" "oh to tell you to brake up with him! Cause I told you to last time!" she yelled

"Madison is everything all right?" Gina asked and she came to the door. "no. She was just leaving." I said and walked back inside. Gina came back in and sat on the couch "hey Madison can we talk?" she said as I was half way up the stairs.

"yup." I said hopping down the stairs.

"so who was she?"

"she um...... She's my cousin and she wants me to brake up with Chandler so she can have him!" I said really quickly.

she starred in shock. "well are you well you know happy with Chandler?" "yes! He has changed and its a good change so.... I don't want to brake up with him."

"ok so that is that. Thanks for telling me." she said and walked off somewhere.

I ran upstairs to Chandlers room. And he was sleeping again. "GET UP!" I yelled and he just rolled over. Ugh I guess I'll call Norman over.

n: what's up kiddo?

m: Chandler won't wake up!

n: I got something just for that

m:ok so are you coming over?

n:yess I'm bringing Andrew!

m:you guys have a really good bromance!

n:I know I love him!

m:ok talk to you later

n:bye

m:bye!

I hung up with Norman and just waited and waited. Then POW! Pitch black. Power must be out great! I looked at Chandler to see he was still out. And now I was stuck being really bored but I hope Norman and Andrew get here soon!.....

-------

sorry for the short chapter! ~Madison