Questions

Madison POV

I now had to ask chandler out,and this is going to suck alot! I walked inside to see a huge group in the middle of the commons. What is going on? I decided to go check it out. "what's going on?". "oh its chandler he is going to ask the new girl out!" a random dude said.

ok then well I guess I want to see how this goes "Breanna will you be my girlfriend?" chandler asked. "well I say YES!" she said while hugging him. He looked around and he stopped on my and my face probably was looking really mad and sad. I ran to the girls room and I heard him chase me "Madison! Please come back!" he yelled but I just ran inside and closed the door and locked it.

I was crying but I really don't know why I mean he broke my heart but I guess I never got over him but at least I can still talk to him at set and we Skype to. And I should be happy for him. I heard someone walking in and I walked out to freshen up my makeup but I see Breanna looking right at me and she just started"what?" I asked.

"oh sorry I just can't believe that he dated you!" she laughed and walked out. But the worst thing is that I have first hour with him and I sit right next to him! The bell rang and I walked out and headed to class. By the time I got there she was sitting right in my seat. "oh sorry you must be confused cause I sit here." I said she just rolled her eyes and got up and sat on the other side of him.

I really just want to scream! She just kept looking at me.then I got a letter and it was from unknown.

~letter~

you know you should really stop thinking about chandler I mean he is just that kind of guy that brakes you heart. Meet me during lunch today.

p.s- your really pretty

-end-

I looked around the room to see a boy looking at me. Great I don't want another boyfriend so I'm not going to meet him during lunch I can't! I just got my heart broken.

~lunch~

I sat all by myself besides Elizabeth but I mean we didn't talk she just looked as sad as me. I was eating a apple when someone sat across from me and grabbed both of my hands i looked up to see of course chandler. Ugh!

"look I'm really sorry but I'm going to try and see other people but I want to be able to see you every day. Your beautiful face and personality every day ok? But if my relationship with Breanna didn't work I'll come back for you."

what is he thinking?

"we have filming tonight and this one is about our relationship! So have fun explaining that to Breanna." I got up and walked away and just walk away and forget him. I need a break from everything.

-end of school-

I.was trying to hurry and get my stuff and ho home but I saw chandler run over to me! I shut my locker and walked away. But he grabbed me and pinned me to the wall.

"let me go!" I struggled

"no! I want you to talk to me or at least hang out with me we can still be BEST FRIENDS!" he said getting his face closer to mine.

I could feel his breath on my face it was warm. And it just made me get butterflies in my stomach.

"ok you want to hang out there is going to be a party tonight if you heard of it and we will go you bring the girl and I'll bring Elizabeth. Deal?" I said

"deal I will pick you up."

"ok later!" I yanked away and walked home.

---------------

1000! I am so happy I don't know how to thank you all! I will update tomorrow bye!

till next time~Madison

Is this real chandler Riggs love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें