Dream

Madison POV

"hey mom can you drop me off at the set for filming?"

"honey you don't film but you can keep dreaming."

what was she talking about I texted Chandler.

Me: hey babe what are you doing?

Chandler: um who is this?

me: um your girlfriend?!

Chandler: no I'm dating Hannah.

I stopped texting him and through my phone at the wall and screamed "WHY DOSE EVERYONE HATE ME!"

I started to cry and then I saw my pocket knife and I got up and put it on my wrist and said "is this what you wanted world! IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED!"................

END OF DREAM

Madison POV

"ahhhhhhhhh!" I screamed and started to cry and pulled my knees up to my chest and cried harder.

Chandler POV

I am sleeping on the couch and then I heard Madison scream.

"ahhhhhhh!"

I ran up the stairs and saw she was crying and in the corner of the bed against the wall.

"what is wrong?" I asked and pulled her into a hug.

"I h-had I bad d-dream were you never met me and I was all alone in this crazy world." she cried and breathing hard.

Madison POV

he picked me up and hugged me harder it mad me fell better.

"how could I forget your beautiful face and smile you are to beautiful not to know. And I love you and I will always love you."

he said and kissed me and we went to bed but this time he slept with me. He had no shirt on so I looked at his abs and said "and I love you too."