Power outage

Madison POV

so I'm on the floor cause I made Chandler sleep on the bed. It was like really cold in his house some reason. His house is usually nice and warm. I could feel my eyes get heavy and then I fell asleep.

I could feel like someone was picking me up and then I was on a bed. Now I knew that Chandler put me in his bed. He pulled the covers over us and then wrapped his arms around me and fell asleep again. I fell asleep just as well.

I woke up and I looked to see Chandler still sleeping. I tried to get out of his grip when he pulled me back and mumbled something.

Chandler POV

I felt Madison trying to get up and leave but I pulled her back "five more minutes......" I mumbled. She just gave in and fell back asleep.

Gina POV (Chandlers mom)

I walked upstairs to get Chandler and Madison and Grayson up for breakfast. I walked over to Chandlers room to see he was cuddling with Madison. I grabbed my phone and took a picture and posted it to instagram.

Madison POV

I woke up again....... And grabbed the pillow I was sleeping on and hit Chandler to wake him up. "morning...... Beautiful!" he said in a groggy morning voice. "morning now lets get up and get moving!"

"but I want to SLEEP!" he said while laying back down.

I kissed his neck and tried to get him up "Chandler?" I asked he just smiled and opens his eyes. "yes?" he said smiling.

"do you think I'm pretty?" I asked.

"um no."

I grabbed the pillow again and hit him. "hey! I'm joking. You are beautiful!"

"good!" I said and got up and walked over to the closest. "what are you doing?" Chandler asked. "were are your hoodies?" I asked.

"here!" he said throwing one at me.

"ugh! Stop that!" I yelled

"oh this!" he said throwing another on at me.

I ran up to him and tackled him. But he was taller so he just picked me up and laid me on the bed. "you suck." i said while crossing my arms.

"but you love me!" he said and.

"yes i do." i said while sitting up. He walked over to the bed and he started to kiss me. He put his arms around my waist and i put mine around his neck. I heard someone fake cough behind us. I pulled back to see Grayson. "what's up?" Chandler asked.

"well just to let you know some girl is here for Madison." he said walking out.

---------------

good or nah?