Who do i chose?

Elizabeth POV

Madison has been acting up she told me to meet her at lunch cause she said we are going to eat lunch with Chandler and Sam but I don't really know any of them. I am going to try to tell Madison to stop hanging out with Chandler he is going to get her distracted from school work and her parents won't let her date at all. One time she was dating this boy named Cody and her parents got on to her and she had to brake up with him. And to this day she still has a picture of Cody on her phone. And he made her so happy and the only person that makes her happy like Cody is Chandler....

Madison POV

I look up to see who pulled me onto the stage to see Chandler?! " I'm so sorry Madison just I can't take it any more I need to see you. I miss you please take me back! I looked into his eyes to see sadness and it is killing me to see him like this.

" Chandler then w-" I was cut off by chandler kissing me and to be honest I missed him so much I wanted to tell him but I couldn't.

" I have missed that " he said with a huge smile which makes me smile to. I love the way he smiles.

" so does this mean we are back together again?" but I really don't know what to say but I decided to say.....

sorry for the short chapter but I will be updating tomorrow so see you guys later!