over

Chandler POV

I hope she doesn't see the video of Rachel and I.

Madison POV

I really want my phone back. I called the nurse in here so I can ask for my phone.

"can I have my cell phone back?"

"yeah here."

she handed my phone to me and I saw I had a bunch of text and they were all videos.

I clicked on the video and it was of chandler and a girl.

chandler was kissing that girl!

"hey what are you watching?" I saw that it was chandler.

I quickly turned my phone off.i am so mad at hi!

"oh just of you and a GIRL KISSING! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!

"i-I don't know she kissed my first and I k-kissed back "

"well I want to tell you this. I maybe a girl that is not perfect but I know how boys work they are just people that crush girls hearts. CHANDLER I WANT YOU TO LEAVE AND NEVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN.ONLY AT SET WHEN WE ARE FILMING YOU CAN BE NEAR ME!GET OUT!NOW!"

he just walked out and I just broke down. How could he I mean we loved each other but he didn't love me I guess.

I decided to call Elizabeth,Emily,And Lauren. To come over to the hospital.

they finally showed up and I guess they noticed that chandler wasn't here.

"hey were is chandler?" Emily asked.

"gone." I said with know tone in my voice.

"are you guys over?" Lauren asked.

"yes."

----------------

hey guys lets try 800 now.and how did you guys like this chapter?