friends

Madison POV

we just got done filming when I heard my name got called from Greg. "Madison everyone come here!"

I ran over there and we were all over there now but we were all in our costumes still.

"ok we have a party to go to tomorrow and lady's you guys have to wear a dress and guys suit and tie. And we are leaving tonight."

"what do you mean leaving?" Emily asked.

"we are going to OKLAHOMA!"

I just froze in shock cause I have family there and I miss them so much.

"Ok-Oklahoma?" I asked.

"yes. So you all go and get packed we are leaving in TWO HOURS!"

everyone just ran off. I ran off to my trailer to change out of my costume. I entered my trailer to see a note.

*note*

Dear Madison,

meet me at my house with your stuff my mom is taking us to the airport. And hurry please so we can find a seat together ;-) .

Your boyfriend Chandler.

ok that was sweet so my mom was already at the parking lot so we drove home just like that.

we got home I tan upstairs and packed and for my dress its a light blue flowing dress that is up to my knees with some light blue heels. I was done so I asked my mom for a ride to Chandlers house. She said yes. We got there about ten minutes.

"bye mom!"

"bye stay safe!"

"I will!"

I walked up to the door but before I could knock Chandler answered.

"I see you got my letter!" he said while hugging me.

"I did so when are we leave?"

"now." Chandlers mom said while hopping into the car. We followed and I got in the back but in my surprise Chandler sat back here with me.

we have been driving for like thirty minutes. And I am so tired I laid my head down on Chandlers shoulder and closed my eye. And with seconds I fell asleep.

I woke up to hear Chandler. "wake up we are here."

I opens my eyes to see Chandler hovering over me. He smiled.

"how long have I been out?" I asked getting out of the car while grabbing my bags.

"about a hour."

I nodded and we headed inside to find everyone else.

we found them all talking and doing their own thing.

"when do we leave?" I asked Andrew.

"now we were waiting on you two."

"ok then lets go!" I said.

we walked to the plane and we all found our seats and I was sitting between Norman and Chandler and the two of them talk alot!

------------------

(y/n) hey thank you all so much for 400+ views on my book let us all try to get more reads. But if we get more reads and if you all like my book or comment I will follow you!