Bad news

Elizabeth POV.

I walked down to Madison's house she lives a couple blocks down from me so we talk alot and meet at the park. I walk down and I see her house and see Madison sitting outside and it looks like she has been crying."Hey."

Madison POV

Elizabeth says hey "hey" I say back not wanting to tell her but I have to." Elizabeth I ha-have to move to Georgia Atlanta by the end of the week" I cry."Wait! I have to move to! Were dose your dad work at?" "Um he's a car sell men what about your dad?" "well he is to!" .

"I think I should go inside now its eleven soo... I will see you tomorrow at our last day in Oklahoma" I say sadly cause I didn't know anyone in Georgia so this is going to suck moving out of my home town. I say bye to Elizabeth . I walk inside to see everything gone except our packed clothes I run up to my room and lay on my carpet and fell right asleep.

I woke up to my alarm it is the walking dead I am a huge fan of it I also think chandler Riggs is hot."Madison get ready for your last day of school!" ugh! I go take a shower straiten my dirty blond hair. And get dressed I am wearing a walking dead shirt that says "all my friends are walkers" I got it Las year when I turned 14 years old. I put some make up on my light blue eyes. Everyone in my family has the same eye color as me but I like the color. I run downstairs to see my mom holding my bag and she says "have a good (last) day of school see you when you get home. Love you! Ugh I hate it when she says that but a gave her a hug and left to go to the bus stop to see Elizabeth wave and she runs up to me and hugs me and says "do you think we will live by each other when we move. And I hope so cause I want to walk in together when we move to our new school I am so scared". I just look at her and hive her a little fake smile and then we are off to school.

--------------------

So do you guys like it so far I'm going to be up all night writing this story in so happy well tell me what you think so far please?.