STAY AWAY FROM ME!

Norman POV

I can't believe that they are back together I mean Chandler cheated on her. I would never let any of my kids get back together with someone that cheated on them.

Madison POV

I shouldn't have said yes to Chandler. He is probably brake my heart again. But when he kissed me it is like he controls my mind when he does that.

Chandler POV

I can't wait to see her reaction to what I have planed. But she looks so worried the way she is acting around me it is different. She is making me worry.

Madison POV

I got bored so I decided to text Sam since he is in a different car and Chandler is still giving me those dirty looks. It is starting to creep me out.

"we are here!" chandler said

"ok lets see what you have planed."

"ok let us go!"

I got out of the car and I followed a path of roses.

"Chan were are we going?"

"Chan ok I like that nickname. And you will see."

"ok." I am so not liking this.

we arrived at a picnic and is had candles and flowers and everything.

"wait you planed all of this?"

"yeah w-"

"you planed all of this! So let me guess you told Rachel to come and then Andrew and then you come over and talk to me and then kiss me and you knew if that all happened I would say yes!" I am mad.

"um I really sorry I just wanted you back!" he yelled right in my face.

"YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE WITH EVERYTHING IM GOING OVER TO SAMS HOLTEL FOR THE NIGHT! DONT COME BACK CRYING FOR ME EVERYTHING!"

he just looked at me and I really wanted to cry but I couldn't let him see me cry. I called Sam and he came to pick me up.

"so what happened with you and Chandler?" Sam asked

"um he planed all of the fight and Rachel and EVERYTHING!" I cried

"don't cry he won't hurt you ever again if I'm here."

I looked up at him and he looked at my lips and then my eyes I did the same. He leaned in and it was to late we were kissing and it felt warm and just made me feel safe.

"you want to date me?" Sam asked

"I would love to."

"ok so are you hungry?"

"yeah actually yes!" I said

----------------

big fight happened what do you think is going to happen to Chandler?

can we get 1000 view's by tomorrow?