What?

Elizabeth POV

so I haven't seen Madison in like forever ever since I was over at Chandlers with them. And one thing is that she is spending way to much time with Chandler it is like they are glued together. "knock!" "knock!"

who is at my door?

"um hi how may I help you officers." I said confused.

"are you friends with Madison Patrick." the police officers ask me.

"yeah but what is wrong?"

"she is missing and we can not find her. Do you know anyone who would want to hurt her?"

"NO SHE IS WAY TO NICE AND LOVEABLE!" I was now really scared but then thought about Jon he was the one who stalked Madison a year ago.

"um there might be one person."

"who?!"

"Jon he stalked her a year ago and then disappeared and never came back."

"ok thank you. And you might want to calm down the boy who is crying in the middle of the road."

"ok."

they left and I walked over to Chandler but he was like crying so hard there is a puddle of tears in the road. "Chandler she is go-." he cut me off.

"NO I CANT LOSE HER IT IS ALL MY FAULT I DIDN'T WALK HER K

HOME AND NOW SHE IS G-GONE!" he was now like out of breath from crying so hard and screaming.

"CHANDLER IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT SHE IS GOING TO BE OK! SHE IS THE STRONGEST PERSON I KNOW!

he just got up and ran home.

I ran inside and started to cry like crazy.

"I HATE THIS STUPID WORLD!" I yelled and my mom came up to my room and banged on the door.

"honey let me in. What is wrong?"

I opened my door and sat back down on my bed.

"what's wrong?"

"Madison she is missing and they don't know were she is.!"

"honey she is going to b-"

"NO! JUST GET OUT! OK!GET THE F*CK OUT NOW!"

my mom just stared to stare at me and then out of know where she just left and locked me in my room.

"crap."