Back together

Madison POV

"why should I care?"

"well all I could think about was you! I really missed you even if you were right there in front of me! I just want you in my arms again. What do you say?" Chandler said.

"well I gue-"

I was cut off by him kissing me it felt so good and I still feel sparks. He pulled away and laughed at me. "what?" I asked. But he just kept laughed "IS IT A BUG?!" I jumped up and started to look up and down at myself. "Chandler what is it?!" I asked annoyed.

"look behind you!" he laughed

I turned around to see a whole bunch of poperozies taking pictures and video. "are you and Chandler Riggs back together?" one asked. I ran over to Chandler and I pulled him up and we ran. We ended up at his house. "th-that was a close one!" he said out of air. "hey lets play some call of duty!" he said and handed me a remote.

we played like two hours and everytime I would beat him by one or two kills. "hey you cheated!" he yelled mad that I won. "nah uh! I won fair and square!" I laughed. He just tackled me to the ground. "get off of me!" I yelled. But of course he just laughed. And he started to tickle mi sides which was my most ticklish spot.

"o-ok you win!" I yelled.

"not yet! One last thing." he said

he kissed me. I could feel him smile into the kiss. He finally pulled away and just smiled.

"hey Chan-" his mom walked through the front door and looked at us. Chandler got up and I jumped up and we just blushed. "oh Madison are you and my son friends again?" she asked

Chandler just grabbed my hand and she looked and nodded and walked away. "awkward." I whispered under my breath.

--------

ok I'm so sorry about not updating I have just been having trouble with school and band plus homework and drama! Ugh you have to hate all those things. Well I will update tomorrow I promise!~Madison