He's back

Chandler POV

I woke up first. Looked at Madison she was still so beautiful and sleeping. I kissed her forehead and called gray to come over and hang out. And he said yes.

Thirty minutes later

Gray was over and we were just talking about Madison.

"so you and Madison are a thing and things haven't gotten heated at all?" gray asked.

"why do you need to know that?"

"well she is so hot!"

"dude you are talking about my girlfriend here!"

he just laughed.

"don't you mean your HOT girlfriend if that is what gray said." she said sitting on his lap.

"ow I see you are trying to make me jealous."

Gray POV

she sat down on my lap and laid her down on my chest.

"um dude your girlfriend is on me." I yelled wanting her to get off.

"its a test trust me she won't go that far." Chandler said.

"oh I see what would you do if I kissed him?" Madison said to Chandler and then looking at me.

"don't you dare!" he said looking at Madison.

Madison POV

I got up and sat back down on Chandler lap and he just grabbed me and pulled me to the ground.

"you think I'm letting you go that easily? Kiss me and it has to be the best one ever." Chandler said while he holds my arms down.

"ok fine."

I leaned in and he put his hand on my waist and I put mine around his neck but I moved my hands to his hair. He started to move around and put his hands up my shirt.

"chandler you have to stop Gray is right there!"

"and I wouldn't want to get pregnant ok."

"ok but that's not the last of me."

---------------

hey I forgot to tell you this but Chana is so cute and the Hannah in my book is a friend she is not playing as Hanna Hayes.

read my other story it is called "End"