Gone

Madison POV

I woke up and pulled my phone out to see I have a bunch of calls and texts from my family one said "hey we heard that you are here so come meet us at golden corral today. And you can bring some friends if you want to."

great I have to go out today. I got up and put on some white short shorts and a plaid t shirt with a white black tank top under and some converse's. I walked outside into the main room to see a letter.

note

hey I hope you feel better your Mimi came down and said that she wants to talk to me? Well I will see you at golden corral at 12:00 see you soon beautiful! 😍😘

Your boyfriend chandler.

that was so sweet I looked at the time to see it was 11:40 crap I ran into the bathroom and put on some makeup and kept my hair down and ran outside to the limo that would take me to golden corral.

"golden corral please." I said to the man

ten minutes later.

I finally arrived and I walked inside to see my Mimi talking to Chandler,Andrew,Lauren,Emily. I walked over to them and sat down but then my Mimi spoke up "hey there she is!" she said and jumped up and hugged me. "ok ok I'm hear!"

"so how do you like your fame life?" she said while sitting back down.

"I uh really like it I mean I get to hang out with the coolest people and I really like being able to be on the walking dead." I said while smiling.

"so is my beautiful granddaughter have a boyfriend?"

"actually yes?"I said smiling at Chandler he smiled back.

"who?"

"well you are looking at him." I said pointing at chandler.

"oh so you are the lucky one?" she said looking at chandler

"yeah I love her with all my heart!" he said grabbing my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"good so how long?"

"one month and a day." I said before chandler could.

"really!"

"yeah!"

we started to eat and then that feeling came back. I ran to the restroom.

"Madison!" was all I heard before I ran into the restroom and puked again.

---------

hey guys I wanted to say I want to add a new character so if you comment down below your name I will add you in my story! And everyone I hope have a good day! Love ya'll!