kidnapped

Sam POV

Chandlers mom said that I could come with her to pick up Chandler. And I knew that Madison would be here so I decided to come.

"so Madison your parents told me they are going to Oklahoma for a week to visit family members." Chandlers mom said nicely to Madison.

Chandler POV

my mom just said that Madison will be home alone for a whole week. So that means she will have to watch her sister! I will have know one to hang out with. And I am not hanging out with SAM!

"we are here kids!" my mom said while stopping the car at my house.

Madison POV

we finally arrived at Chandlers house but I can't stay for long I have to be home at seven thirty cause I have to watch my sister.

"hey lets go upstairs to my room and play some games!" Chandler said while grabbing my hand and dragging me up the stairs.

"ok but what are we going to play?"

"well you could invite one of your friends over and I will invite one of mine and we all could hang out together?" Chandler said.

"ok I will invite Elizabeth my best friend over!" I said with excitement in my voice.

"I will invite Gray my other friend." he said while walking to the other side of his room to talk to his friend. I called Elizabeth she said that she will be over in a few minutes.

Elizabeth came and so did Gray but I had to walk home cause My sister called me and said that she was scared cause there is a man walking the streets.

"Chandler I have to go home my sister is scared cause she is home alone. But I will be over tomorrow. So we can hang out more."

"ok." he said it disappointed but I went up to him and kissed him good bye and left.

I am walking home I have been walking for at least thirty minutes cause I live a couple blocks down from Chandler. I see a man with something in his hand. I was now running cause he was following me now. "little lady come here! Are you lost." he said in a very deep voice.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to call the police but in my luck my phone was dead. Something grabbed my hair and yanked me back. I fell and hit my head really hard and then it all went BLACK!