Dinner

Chandler POV

I walked down stairs to hear Madison yell.

"There's the chair bear!"

"really can you find a different name?"

"oh I think the Carl side is coming out. And you seem really scared but don't be they are just visiting for a family reunion."

"oh ok but pick a different name please." I said while she started to come closer to me.

"ok."

she leans in and kissed me. Gray left a couple minutes ago.

"how about Chan?"

I thought about it and said.

"to plain."

"ok I see now you are getting picky."

I just laughed and pulled her in closer to me and leans in again.

Madison POV

he was leaning in and I just moved my head so he would kiss my cheek and he did but pulled away quickly.

"we are late." I said and ran to the door and pulled him outside to go to my house.

we finally arrived and I ran straight upstairs to go change into a dress. I am wearing a pink dress that is long in the back and short in the front. I put some makeup on and headed downstairs

"wow!" I walked down to see everyone waiting for me and Chandler was in the front know one noticed him yet. And my cousin Alayna wasn't even paying attention.

"you look so beautiful." Chandler said and pulled me close.

"I know I always do." I joked around and he learned in and we kissed. And then I pulled away to see my dad stairing at us. Oh no I'm dead.

I looked at everyone else who was looking at us.

"um ok this is my boyfriend Chandler Riggs. And you all know him as Carl Grimes on the walking dead."

then everyone just clapped. What are they doing?

"what are you doing?"

"we are just so happy that you are dating a awesome boy and you are on the walking dead!" my mom said smiling and then out of know where my dad speaks up

"Chandler Riggs I want to talk to you. NOW!" I jumped and he looked at me in fear and he pecked my cheek and left to go see what my dad wanted.

ONE HOUR LATER

Alayna POV

she is dating the most hottest guy ever and he is Chandler Riggs! He will soon love me though.

Chandler POV

I finally got done with Madisons dad. He was so scary!

"hey babe!" I turn around to see Madison standing next to Alayna I'm guessing and two other boys around our age.

"ok this is alayna and that is her brother Conner and that is Aaron. And we are all going to hang out tonight. And what did my dad want.

"lets just say he said if I brake your heart he will brake me."

she just laughed and it was so adorable I picked her up bridal style and ran into her room and threw her on her bed.

Madison POV

Chandler what are you do-"I was cut of by him kissing me but it was a really heated kiss. He pulled away and said "IV been wanting to do that all night." he said smiling it just made me smile. He kissed me again but he was now in top of me making out with me. He started to suck on my neck. "Chandler stop someone will see us." he just pulled away and kissed me and left to go eat.

I was now alone in my room and I decided to go look in the mirror and I saw a hiky on my neck and now I knew I was going to be in so much trouble.