~43~

"So are sirens!" Ocean groaned and Mako flinched. "I created them to kill evil humans, so technically they're good, but don't you hate them? Don't you want to punish them? Well, you have one right here! Take out your frustration on him! If that's not enough, he won't even fight back! He said so himself! Come on Naida! Fight! Fight him!" Ocean's tone became louder and more threatening until she was yelling in Naida's face with Naida still up against the wall.

Naida groaned and clenched her teeth. "Enough!" She swung her arm in an arc at Ocean and a bolt of water forced Ocean to the other side. "Ha... hahaha!" Naida laughed, both shocked and pleased. "I did it!" She cheered, then realized that she had done it, but on Ocean. The Ocean. "I'm so so sorry!" She immediately gasped, shaking her hands and looking around for any possible place to hide or escape. "I really didn't mean to! I-I think that power up must've activated my powers beyond my control."

Ocean lifted her chin and glared at Naida. Currents picked out inside the cavern and Naida was whipped over to Ocean and forced to be face to face with her, currents keeping her from moving. "If your power is weak when purposeful, and stong when unintentional, then we've got some combat practice ahead of us."

"Wait, no, I-" Naida started, but suddenly, the water in her lungs was wrenched out, causing her to choke and gasp, then shot back in painfully. Naida coughed and clutched her heaving chest.

"No more speaking unless I address you." She turned and pointed a finger at Mako, then moved it to the wall, where a hole opened up. "You may leave now. I'll deal with you later." Ocean fumed.

Mako swallowed, scared for both him and Naida, then left. A minute of silence passed. Naida was too scared to speak and Ocean appeared lost in thought. The sound of stone against stone broke the silence as the tunnel opened up again and a mermaid with the tail of a squid swam through. She had crazy hair that was short and consisted of purple, blue, and pink colors, dark skin, and soft brown eyes. She looked like a daring clash between the artsy and emo phase.

"Take her to chamber... blue 6." Ocean ordered and the mermaid nodded as currents forced Naida over to her and the mermaid wrapped one of her strong tentacles around Naida's waist, then swiftly carried her out of the charmer and down the tunnel.

There was nothing Naida could do but let the mermaid drag her along through the labyrinth of identical passageways. Soon enough, she was brought to a dead-end that ended in a new chamber.