~6~

Ocean's eye's met Moon's, two rainbow iris' meeting solemnly. "You couldn't understand." Was all she said in reply, her voice icy.

"You're right, I couldn't. I don't even get why life is necessary on this beautiful planet! It would be a lot more perfect if all these messy lives weren't here to wreck it." He argued.

"How dare you!" She spat. "Sure, humans are imperfect and destructive, but they can also be beautiful and amusing." Her voice grew soft and she turned her head to look into her seeing pool. "They're also very, persistent. The balance of magic has been corrupted, and I don't know if I should restore it or not. A part of me wants to see how this plays out." She mused, returning to her seeing pool.

Moon let out a sigh and shook his head, unable to smother his small grin. "You're a fascinating one, being so obsessed with the very creatures that may be your demise. To be honest, I think you should bring back your first race and do another cleanse, you know, get rid of a few million humans. I bet you'll a lot better."

"We don't talk about that; I was going through a rough time." Ocean murmured. "Now hush, I'm watching." She waved her hand at Moon, showing him she was done talking. He huffed and walked over to her, sitting next to her and gazing a the image on the surface of the water.

~~~

A desition was finally made. Mako was to be banished for the sake of Naida's safety, who would now have at least one brother by her side at all times. They then returned to their home and Naida was guided into her finally finished room.

She finally understood why it took so long for them to put together, it was completely perfect. There was a ring of calico scallops around the middle of the teal-colored room, though Naida had no idea how they managed to color the walls underwater.

Hundreds, maybe even thousands of pieces of sea glass were plastered to the ceiling, causing any and all light that touched them to reflect off of it and create stunning colors to dance across the room.