So bored that he would talk to Stephen. Usually he wouldn't stoop that low but there was absolutely nothing in the world for him to do. So he picked up his phone and started a conversation.

Tony's Phone

Cocky Little Shit

"Stephennnn"
Sent : 4:02

"What?"
Sent : 4:03

"I'm boredddddd."
Sent : 4:04

"And?"
Sent : 4:05

"Entertain me."
Sent : 4:05

"What do you want me to do? Appear in front of you and make you a balloon animal?"
Sent : 4:06

"That's not such a bad idea, do it."
Sent : 4:07

"No."
Sent : 4:07

"Do it."
Sent : 4:07

"Where are you?"
Sent : 4:08

"Lab."
Sent : 4:09

——

Stephen imagined Tony's lab. He had a few ideas of how it would look like since he knew Tony a bit from high school. He was messy, very messy so Stephen imagined some things knocked over, papers and blueprints scattered all over his desk, and more.

The end product was pretty spot on. Almost identical to the real lab. Somethings off like the couch and the bots but it was pretty good.

So Stephen began doing his magic, having one of his hands circle around s an area big enough so Stephen could walk through while the other hand stayed in position to hold it for long enough.

He was doing fine until a thought occurred to him. Tony didn't know he was a master of the Mystic Arts did he?

It'll be fine, it's just Anthony after all.. just Anthony.

He continued making a portal to Tony's lab. Once he made one, Stephen stepped through.

When he was in Tony's safe place, the man himself was staring up at the ceiling. Not really focusing on anything in particular, but deep in thought.

Quietly approaching him, Stephen said, "Boo!" With hands up as if to add it the scariness.

"Holy mother of five year old chicken, how the hell did you get in here?" Tony had his hand up on his arc reactor whilst staring at Stephen with confusion.

"I followed your directions, how else?" He said.

Tony put his hand down. "So you actually just popped up in here? That's the craziest shit I've heard in the whole 28 and 1/2 years I've been alive. But I've seen crazier, how'd you get in here magic man?"

"Magic, since I'm the 'magic man' how else would I have gotten in?" Stephen smiled at how accurate Tony actually gotten.

"Okay whatever, now make me a balloon animal Magic Man!" Tony smiled as well, excited he would get a balloon animal for his birthday present.

Stephen chuckled, he couldn't believe he had fallen for this man."You're such a child, what do you want?"

"A penis."

"What? Why would I make you a penis?"

"So I can show it to Steve and laugh in his face, duh."

"I'm not doing that," He said. "Name something else."

"A cock."

"That's the same thing as a penis." Stephen crossed his arms.

"No it has one less letter."

Stephen rolled his eyes. "And that makes all the difference doesn't it?"

"Yep! Now do it!" Tony leaned back in his chair, waiting for the balloon to appear.

"I'll pass, if you aren't going to name something appropriate, I'm gonna head out."

"Byeeeee thanks for the company Magic Man!" Tony waved bye as Stephen made another portal back to the Sanctum.

Once he went through, Stephen could almost hear the gasp and Tony quickly running scans on where the portal was.

He grinned.

"Fine." He huffed and went about his day.

——

When it was night and Tony had went to go get another coffee, Stephen went back into his lab. He had brought the penis balloon with him and a side note. And left as if he never came.

In his bed, laying face up, he thought all about Tony. How much he really knew him and how perfect he was. He imagined a whole future— no life, with Tony.

It would always be full of adventures, happy and sad, dangerous and fun, never ever would it be boring. He could already feel it, the wind coming from the salty ocean, the sound of Tony's laughs and giggles.

They would always be together. Happy.

Happy..

I fought demons and monsters to make this chapter but I finally did it.
Word count : 1244