"You know I'll do anything if it's in my power, Jeongguk. We've known each other for years" Jin sighed, "Is this about Taehyung?"

The name of Jeongguk's lover made him look up from his cup of latte. "Yeah"

Jin sighed.

"I love him" The words felt heavy in his mouth. He never thought he'd be saying such a thing to anyone. Ever. He never thought he'd be talking about his love life to anyone but Yoongi. And yet here he was. He never thought he'd have to seek help from anyone in regard of his love life. But confronting Jin about this seemed like the best idea in his head.

Jin stared. "I'm sorry, Jeongguk. He has no choice but to-"

"I know, okay? This isn't about me. I'm not doing this only for myself. But there's something strange about this whole thing"

Jin furrowed his eyebrows together. "What do you mean?"

"You see" Jeongguk said. "It's strange that this thing happened all of a sudden.What happened with that actress...what's her name? Ah! Rose! Apperently Taehyung threatened her but she still didn't agree to let it slide. Taehyung can ruin her whole career but she still filed a lawsuit, going against him. And that says something" Jeongguk leaned forward on his seat. "She didn't do this alone. She wouldn't risk her whole career just for some clout. Someone was behind her, planning this whole thing. So she has no choice, even after Taehyung blackmailed her, but to go according to the plan. Someone had planned this whole thing out. I don't mean the marriage, I mean what happened with their new product."

Jin stared at Jeongguk with a tensed look. He then cleared his throat. "Well...now that you mention it...It's quite strange"

Jeongguk nodded eagerly.

"I don't understand what you're asking me, though" Jin said.

"You have men. I know you have many people who can find this kind of information from. I was wondering if you could help me find information on this case. I need to find who did this. I need to- "

"Stop Taehyung from getting married to Jennie?"

"That's-"

"So Taehyung can be yours again?"

"I'm-"

"Jeongguk sweetie" Jin said, "I understand why you're doing this. You love him and you can't let him go. But did you forget that he's actually the enemy of your family? For generations? You're literally trying to help your enemy get his reputation back. Your sales have risen drastically. At this rate Jeon Corporation might as well get the best Company of the year award at the Precedential awards ceremony"

"I don't care about any of that! Taehyung is my boyfriend and I'm just trying to help the person I love. We both want to be together and it seems impossible right now!" Jeongguk fumed.

"Okay then let that slide. Taehyung getting married to Jennie is only going to benefit their company. The two companies will merge and their sales will drastically rise, since Namjoon's company is popular too. Both companies will profit from this deal. And even if you do find who's behind this? What will you do? Tell the whole world who's behind this? And then what? Sure, the impression on people have on Tan corporation will go back to how it was, the popularity will rise. But then? Would it make up for the dmanage? The money they've lost? It wouldn't. Don't you think you're being selfish right now, Jeongguk?"

Jeongguk stared blankly at the cup of unfinished latte on the table. His heart clenched painfully as Jin's words sank in. He was nothing but right. Jeongguk is being selfish. He wants Taehyung. He needs him. He isn't ready to let him go.