Like I said before, I was feeling very free-spirited this morning. However, I'm sure Leo's half-naked body was also forcing my hormones to talk with a mind of their own. Suddenly, I was feeling very hot. Even with the thick hoodie off of my body.

He took a deep breath, his eyes falling onto my chest as I threw the hoodie next to him on the floor. "As I said, you would just distract me," he muttered, his eyes now back on my face.

"Well I removed a piece of clothing, now you do the same," I grinned.

"What game are you playing at?" He questioned with his eyes narrowed.

I played innocent, not really sure where I was trying to go with this either. Before I could make a flirty comment, my stomach growled loudly causing a blush to take over my cheeks.

"Apparently the one where I'm really hungry," I muttered as he let out a laugh.

"Let's make some breakfast, I'm starving," he placed a kiss on my cheek as I moved off his lap so he could get up. I grabbed the hoodie from the floor, putting it back on as we walked into the kitchen together.

"What are you in the mood for?" he asked me, looking through the fridge.

"Maybe some bagels and eggs?" I asked him, sitting on the counter.

He pulled out the carton of eggs, along with a pan while handing me the bagels to place in the toaster next to me.

"So how come you're not at work?" I asked him as the bagels toasted.

He shrugged, "Thought I would take the day off, spend some time with this beauty sitting on the counter."

I smiled, "Are you allowed to just take days off?"

"Who's gonna tell the Don no?" he quipped with a smirk, clearly proud of his position.

"I do."

"You're an extremely special case, you're sleeping with the Don," he joked leaving me with wide eyes and my jaw open.

"I am not!" I squealed as he laughed.

"So we didn't share a bed last night?"

"That's different you sicko."

"What did you think I meant?" He asked, moving over to stand in between my legs.

"Keep it up and you'll be sleeping on the couch," I rolled my eyes, my cheeks flaming. "Also the eggs are gonna burn."

He pecked my nose before moving back over to the eggs, "Don't worry, eventually you'll be sleeping with the Don both ways."

"You're insufferable," I told him, taking the bagels out of the toaster and placing them on the plate Leo handed me.

"Ouch, baby you wound me," he pouted, placing his hand over the spot where his heart was located, which also happened to be the place his scar was.

"Yeah yeah, let's eat before I actually lose my mind."

We moved into the dining room, making little egg and bagel sandwiches while we looked out the window.

"What's the plan for today?" he asked me, taking a bite of his sandwich.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, I kinda just wanna be lazy and eat today."

He let out a loud laugh, "That honestly sounds amazing."

"I also meant to ask you, when did they bring over the clothes?" I took a bite from my sandwich.

"Last night when you fell asleep, I had them bring everything in," he answered causing me to nod. "I know we didn't talk much after what I told you last night, but ... are we good?"