22 - FINAL

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

***

Taehyung POV

Today is the day, the final game of the season, the game that will determine everything for us. The game that will determine whether we become champions or not. We have been building up to this moment for months, the entire school year was basically revolved around this.

I have to say, it wasn't easy. The road towards this championship was rocky and we as a team have had a lot of downfalls, especially me. These are my brothers, but I feel like I've lost some of them on the road to this final...

Luckily I have Y/N

It's been months since the incident with Soyeon and I have to say, we needed to learn how to trust each other again. Y/N has been through a lot with her ex, and she had to move past that in order for her to trust me.

I've tried my best to prove to her I'm nothing like him, and after that night we came out stronger than ever. We spend a lot of time together and learned how to not care for other people's opinions, something we both had trouble with.

Soyeon never bothered us again, I only have to see her disgusting face when she's cheerleading, but when I play my focus is fully on the game, and Y/N of course. Most of the girls turned on her after what happened at the bar, they felt like she was going crazy. It just amazes me that they've never noticed that before.

Jennie regained her position in the cheer squad and we have been friendly with each other. We both moved on with people who suit us better, people who make us happier and honestly, I'm happy for her, finally finding the happiness she deserves.

Hoseok finally confessed his feelings for Sunmi, finally chasing his own happiness instead of trying to make other people find theirs. Namjoon and Seokjin are close to graduating and have been planning to get a house around town together.

Jimin and Jungkook have decided it's time to focus on school more, I know, them focussing on school. It's weird seeing the two of them so motivated to reach something they want, but it makes me happy for them. They've put aside their player' desires and decided to grow up.

I'm finishing up my year with good grades, but that's mostly thanks to Y/N. She has been motivating me to do well and to get what I want. She made me realise soccer isn't everything life has to offer me and I should start chasing my dreams instead, that's why I've decided to take a few extra art classes to work on my drawing skills.

Without her by my side, I wouldn't have been able to get through all of this, to chase my own happiness. I'm grateful to have her, I'm grateful I've found the love of my life. I know, it's cheesy, but it truly feels like it, because when you know you know right?

***85th minute***

When I said the road to victory was hard, I meant it. Currently we are on a 2-2 draw, meaning we would lose our title since the team ahead of us in the rankings is up by 2 points, we need 3 to win.