17

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

***

Taehyung POV

I wake up to the smell of bacon and pancakes, making me smile in happiness as I stretch myself out. I sit up in bed and look around the room, Y/N's room. She isn't next to me anymore but I can still smell her scent on her pillow, making me grin to myself.

Memories of last night flash by in front of my eyes again, how crazy I was for her when she told me how she handled Soyeon. I wouldn't have expected her to say these things to her and handle herself with so much class, she's truly one of a kind.

Y/N is humble and smart, but doesn't let people walk all over her. Yeah, she can be slightly insecure about our relationship from time to time with all of the attention being directed to her all of a sudden, but she's strong and graceful. I love her, I truly love that woman so much.

How I made love to her last night felt just as passionate as the first time, but rougher. I must say, I went all out on her, pushing her up against the wall and carrying her, leaving hickeys everywhere. I'm not usually like this, I'm actually quite boring when it comes to sex, but she makes me feel hot, dangerous in a way, but I like it.

I get up from the bed and quickly put on some joggers as I make my way into the common room of Y/N's apartment. The smell of breakfast becomes even stronger, making my stomach grumble.

"Hungry I assume?" Y/N suddenly says, smiling in my direction from the kitchen.

I smile to myself and make my way up to her, putting my arms around her slim body and back hugging her. I smell her hair, she already took a shower, her hair smells like roses. I close my eyes and just enjoy her presence as we stand so close together.

She chuckles at my silliness as she puts the pancakes with bacon on two plates and hands me one of them as she wiggles herself out of my embrace. I smile at her and walk to the table, taking my seat across from her.

"Where are Hyejin and Sunmi by the way?" I ask as realise they haven't shown themselves as usual.

"Ah they didn't spend the night here, Sunmi stayed at Hoseok's place and Hyejin slept there as well since she and Seokjin had to work early today, you know, because of the match this evening" She explains.

I nod as I take my first bite, gawking at her cooking skills, she chuckles and takes a bite as well. I almost forgot we have a match tonight since it's Saturday, luckily I didn't drink too much last night since I need to be sharp. I'm not so sure about the other guys tho...

That's when a thought pops up in my head. This is the first home game in a month, the first home game since Y/N and I have been in a relationship since we had several away games and free weekends.

I would like her to be there, I know she usually doesn't come to these kind of things, but it's important. You see, as a soccer player, your girlfriend wears your shirt during the game to show support, kind of a tradition.

Jennie never really wore mine since she's a cheerleader and has her own attire, Y/N however can. It was always my dream to see the girl I love wear my jersey as I play on the pitch, especially since Y/N came into my life.