20

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

***

Y/N POV

I groan in frustration as I toss my phone on the couch next to me, ignoring the constant ringing that keeps coming from the device. I know my friends and specifically Taehyung have been trying to reach me but I need to clear my mind for a moment.

I really want to believe that all of this was a lie and none of it was true, that it perhaps just was a bad dream. Unfortunately, this is real, just as real when I found out Sehun was sleeping with Irene, the worst memory I carry with me every single day.

Perhaps I was too biased to judge, immediately thinking the worst without actually contemplating that Soyeon could be lying, but I can't afford to get hurt again, I don't want to go through that painful memory again.

I splash more paint on the canvas as I'm doing what I do best, pouring my pain and thoughts into art. I hate confrontation, I don't want to face the real world right now, but the world I've created in here for myself isn't real, in fact, it has become a place filled with pain and sorrow as most of the memories made in this place were me crying over something that happened.

It used to be my happy place, a place I could escape to when I needed to, but now I associate it with my pain, knowing if I go here I'm suffering, like I'm weak.

I sigh as I stare at the painting I just made, a smile creeping up on my face. Even tough most of the memories aren't good, this one most certainly is. I realise this isn't perhaps the pace to stay, a breath of fresh air might be what I need right now.

I stand up and collect my stuff before walking towards the door to head out for a walk. Once I open the door, a figure is standing in front of it, scaring the life out of me.

Jennie.

***

Taehyung POV

I walk across the pavement as I start to feel nervous. I'll be facing Y/N in a couple of minutes but I'm not entirely sure what I'll find once I see her. What if she doesn't even want to see me? What if she's done with me and everything that comes with our relationship? What if she's leaving me?

I sigh heavily as I brush my hand through my hair. I shouldn't be thinking like this, I need to be determined to fight for the one girl I love. There isn't anyone else for me, I can't imagine myself with anyone else.

I start to fasten my pace as I feel motivation, determination and passion run through my veins. No one is taking Y/N away from me. Not some crazy ex, not some salty teammates and most certainly not a slut like Soyeon.

I'm not losing the girl I love over girls who can't seem to grow up and accept the fact that I'll choose love over lust anytime, always.

I reach her studio building and quickly make my way up. I remember the first time I came here, how we confessed to each other and slept with each other that night, one of the best nights of my life. A smile creeps up to my face thinking about it.