16

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

***

Y/N POV

I check myself out in the mirror and correct my hair real quick, tying it up to make sure I'm not feeling that warm anymore. As I tie my hair, I see someone else leaving the restroom locker and making her way to the sink.

My blood runs cold for a minute as I stare at the one person I didn't want to see this evening, let alone run into.

Soyeon.

I'm just pretending to stare at my own reflection but I can't help but feel nervous right now. What if she starts to talk to me? What is she's going to be mean?

No stop it Y/N! She has every right to use the restroom as much as you do! Besides, Tae told me to just ignore these girls, so perhaps I should just ignore her as well.

I try to finish up my things without making it obvious I'm in a hurry and quickly take out my lipstick.

"Y/N right?" She asks with a squeaky voice.

I sigh, knowing I can't just walk off right now. I turn around to face her and I quickly spot this filthy smirk on her face.

"I don't believe we've met before! I'm Soyeon, but you probably knew that already" She says turning towards the mirror.

"Yes, I knew" I say coldly, wanting this conversation to be over already.

She seems to notice my cold behaviour and turns to me, facing me once again and giving me a smile that seems to be completely fake.

"I've noticed you walking around school lately, are you friends with Taetae?" She suddenly says.

Friends? Excuse me girl? TaeTae?? She's making my blood boil right now.

"Well, I'm his girlfriend, perhaps the reason why you've spotted me" I tell her.

She faces me again and her face turns bitter for a second, but then she gives me that fake smile once again. I can be insecure about myself or my relationship, but that doesn't mean I'm not proud of being with Tae or myself as a person.

"That explains everything! I was already wondering who changed him so much" She says.

"Changed him?" I ask back.

"Yeah! He was always hanging out with all of us, but that suddenly stopped, but now I see why" She says with a smirk on her face.

"Well, I hardly think I'm the reason for that" I say uninterested.

"Maybe not directly, it's all about avoiding temptation isn't is?" She asks me.

I decide to ignore her comment since it has no added value to my life. Tae is right, I should let any of these girls get to me since they know nothing about me or our relationship, they just want attention.

She seems to notice that I ignored her comment and focusses her attention on me once more, showing off her smirk in the mirror before turning to me.

"You do seem like a lovely girl for him, I could know since I've known him for years now" She says.

"Well thank-" I start but she cuts me off.