4

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

***

Taehyung POV

'Taehyung, meet me at 8, my place. We need to talk.' - Jennie

I freeze when I read her message, my blood running cold. It needs to happen, but now I know it's is, I feel scared. I'm scared because I'm going to be honest with her, which could ruin everything we have. Y/N seems to notice my distressed expression.

"Taehyung, are you alright?" She asks.

"Yeah, she just texted me, she wants to talk..." I said whilst looking down. She sighs and strokes my back, calming me down.

"You should, it's for the best and you know it" She states.

"I know it's probably not easy, but try to be honest with her and hear her side of the story" She continues. I look up to her, she is so sweet and understanding. She isn't even judgemental of Jennie, whilst every other girl would be. To be honest, every other girl would have already tried to make a move on me by now, but she seems different, more respectful, classy.

"Honesty and communication is what makes a relationship work, perhaps you can still save it if you want" She says with a smile on her face. But what if I don't want to save it... I sigh and get up from the bench, smiling at Y/N.

"Thank you for hearing me out Y/N, you're a really good listener" I say, making her smile.

"I usually am on the listening end, but no problem, I loved to help you" she said getting up as well.

"Everything will be okay, I know you will do the right thing. Just remember that the right thing is what you truly want, not what others want or expect" She says whilst stroking my arm. Her touch is so soft, I wish I could feel her hands on me forever. Oh god Tae, that's a disgusting thought, stop it!

"Thank you Y/N, I'll see you around" I say holding her hand. Why am I holding her hand? What is wrong with you?? But as I feel her squeeze my hand, I know I didn't do anything wrong. I smile at her before finally walking off. I resist the urge to look back, wanting to see and admire her beautiful features one last time. There is only one thing I should focus on now, Jennie.

***

7.59 PM.

I'm in front of her door right now, knowing I should be knocking. It's not that hard idiot, just lift your hand and knock on the door! But something holds me back, fear. I know what the outcome might be and I'm scared. I don't want to throw away what we had, but I know that is probably what I need to do. Is it what I really want? Before I can answer that question in my head, the door opens. Soyeon.

"Oh hey TaeTae, didn't expect to see you here" She says with a smirk on her face. I feel the urge to throw up but I resist, giving her a fake smile.

"I'm here to see Jennie, now if you would please get out of my way" I say, trying to walk in until she stops me.

"Just know, no matter what happens tonight, my door is always open for you~" she says before walking out. Disgusting, absolutely disgusting. I close the door behind me and spot Jennie sitting on the couch. She notices me and stands up, staying in her spot.