7

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

***

Taehyung POV

School was over and I was on my way to the coffee place I texted Y/N to meet me. I was feeling nervous, but the 'good nervous'! I felt excited, I was going on a date with a girl I was truly interested in and liked. I felt my cheeks heat up at the thought but smiled to myself. It's going to be great.

I arrived and looked around, I was a little early so she probably didn't arrive yet. With Jennie, I usually came late since I'm not a very punctual person, but now I was early. I spotted an empty table in the corner and decided to take a seat and wait for Y/N.

I wiped my sweaty hands and looked around. Why was I so nervous? I'm never nervous, well, except if I have an important soccer game, but that's it. Perhaps it was because it was the first girl that caught my attention apart from Jennie and I was actually going on a date with her? Probably.

Before I could come up with more reasons why my hands were getting sweaty, the doors opened and Y/N walked in. She was looking around the café trying to find me so I waved my hand. She saw me and smiled, walking up to the table. Her hair was bouncing when she walked and she looked beautiful. She was dressed in casual attire, but it was fashionable. She wore a flared jeans with paint stains, paired with a white satin blouse and snake printed black boots. She was wearing minimal make-up and looked absolutely beautiful.

She sat down across from me and smiled at me. I was completely absorbed in her beauty and didn't utter a word for a few seconds. Mesmerising.

"Great to see you around here Taehyung, what a coincidence" She joked, causing me to chuckle.

"Do you come her often?" I asked her, trying to go along with the joke. She laughed, showing off her beautiful smile and perfect teeth.

"Actually no, I just spotted a boy sitting alone at a table so I took my shot" She explained. I laughed at her silliness and she laughed with me.

"I guess it was your lucky shot then" I said smirking. She slightly blushed, but quickly covered it up.

Soon, the waiter showed up and asked us for our orders. We were both having a cappuccino and a slice of lemon cake to share. He wrote down the orders and nodded, walking off to prepare our orders.

"So how was the rest of your day? I hope it was better than this morning?" She asked me with a slight sign of concern visible on her face.

"It was fine, I just decided to focus on my lectures and work hard" I explained.

"You did make me feel a lot better tho, so thank you again" I said whilst giving her a grateful smile.

"Well, you're thanking me now aren't you?" She said with a smirk on her face, causing me to chuckle.

"But I'm glad you're feeling better, I decided not to ask you why you were upset, but I can't help but wonder" She shyly stated. I looked at her and indeed, I never told her why I was crying. She didn't even ask, she just took care of me without trying to ask me what's wrong, which would have probably been best at that very moment.