19

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

***

Taehyung POV

I let the cold water wash over my head as I close my eyes for a moment with a smile on my face. We won the game, well, barely but still. This is a good thing for the team, it might actually create some trust and reinforce our brother band.

Y/N was there, wearing my jersey and looking beautiful. I saw her cheer for me and could see the anticipation in her eyes as she carefully watched the game. She gave me more of a hype than all of those cheerleaders combined ever could.

I turn off the water and wipe my face and hair with my towel, covering my lower half with it as I walk out of the showers. The team is getting dressed already, all of them most likely getting ready to hit Yoongi's bar soon.

"Hey there man of the match!" Jungkook shouts as he hits the back of my head.

I chuckle and make my way towards my stuff, taking out my clean clothes. Everyone is talking about the game and how we did quite well. We have to be better next time, more focused, but for now it's enough of a performance to celebrate.

"Tae you almost ready? I can't wait to gulp down some beers!" Hoseok shouts.

I nod in his direction and quickly pull my shirt over my head. I walk up to the mirror and put some hair product in my hair before putting on my shoes. I spray some deodorant and perfume on my skin and zip my bag up, putting it in my locker to pick up tomorrow.

"Great let's go! Y/N and the others must be waiting outside for us already" Jimin states as well quickly walk out of the dressing rooms.

As my skin hits the fresh air outside, I soon scan the area in order to spot Y/N. Unfortunately I can't see her, weird. I spot Hyejin and Sunmi standing near the gate and walk up to them along with the others.

"Hyejin! Where is Y/N?" I quickly ask her.

"I'm not sure..." She says.

"What do you mean 'I'm not sure'? She was supposed to wait with you guys right?" I say in a slightly worried tone.

"She was! We left her to go to the bathroom for a few minutes and she said she'd wait but when we returned she was gone..." Sunmi mentions.

Something is wrong...

"Is it possible she might have already left?" Hoseok mentions.

"Nah that would be weird right? She said she'd wait for us since we would only be gone for a couple of minutes" Hyejin says.

I don't know what it is but I have this uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. It's not like Y/N to just leave like this without leaving a text or anything, especially since she promised to wait. Did something happen?

"Hey guys, Seokjin texted me that he left for the bar already since Yoongi needed some help with something, he didn't mention Y/N but she might have left with him" Namjoon states.

"Yeah that could be possible, he should have passed her on his way out" Sunmi says.

I just look in the distance thinking and not really saying anything. I don't know why but I know something is wrong, everything about this is wrong.