2

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

***

Taehyung POV

I woke up with a massive headache. I probably drank too much last night didn't I? I kept my eyes closed for a little while whilst trying to remember last nights events. We went for drinks, I had fun with the teammates, I gave a speech, argued with Jennie once again and went to get drinks... That's when it hit me, Y/N.

I remember her beautiful eyes, hair and face. The smile that could cure any depression in the world, her beautiful laugh. Me being totally awkward, yeah that. But other than that, I remember her, I remember the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I wonder if she works there often, I haven't seen her around much. Is she new? What would her major be? Is she into soccer as well? All these questions were spiralling through my head on this unfortunate morning. Why didn't I ask for her number? No Tae you can't! You're with Jennie for gods sake, you shouldn't be asking other girls for their number, it's wrong in every possible way. Although, I'm positive Y/N wouldn't have given it to me.

As I think of this I remember my argument with Jennie last night. I totally avoided her after our discussion, meaning she'd probably be upset. I groaned as I tried to open my eyes and extend my hand, trying to reach my phone. I feel some items drop from my nightstand but manage to retrieve my phone. I lay on my side and flinch when the light of the screen hits my 'not ready for any light ever' eyer. Once they adjust I unlock my phone whilst struggling to type my password. God, maybe Yoongi was right and I should stop drinking so much beer.

As I unlock my phone and check my messages I widen my eyes. No messages. No messages from Jennie? How is that even possible? We had an argument last night and I was kind of being a dickhead to her, she would have texted me by now, unless...

I slowly turn to my other side, not wanting to be confronted with the one thing I'm fearing right now. I know myself, but I definitely know myself when drunk. The thing is, I do stupid things I wind up regretting later, and the scenario that's going through my head right now would definitely be the result of a decision I would regret in the morning. I slowly take a peek over the covers and right now, I can mentally slap myself 1000 times, maybe even more. There she was, in full glory, Jennie. She was sleeping beside me, like nothing happened yesterday. I sigh and try to sit up straight, feeling my headache getting even worse.

Why am I such an idiot? I was mad at her, yes I was being an idiot, but I was mad and yet, here I am. Why am I putting myself through this over and over again. Not wanting to deal with this, I leave the comfort of the warm sheets from my bed and get up, immediately holding my head as I feel my headache getting worse. I need some medicine, and I need them now. I walk up to my drawer and take out something to lighten my headache, swallowing it in one go.

I quickly walk up to the bathroom and lock the door. I take a deep breath try to relax my mind a little. I undress myself and turn on the shower, immediately stepping in and letting the cold water hit my skin. God, that feels good, just what I needed. I feel like I need to clean myself after my actions, I'm honestly disgusted with myself.

As I rinse myself and wash my hair my mind drifts off to last night. Why am I getting excited over a girl I barely know and feel disgusted with myself when I wake up next to my girlfriend? Jennie and I have had our fair share of arguments and fall outs, but I've never felt this way...