13

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

***

Taehyung POV

I don't know where Y/N is exactly taking me right now, but I'm almost certain she is going to murder me by now. We are walking through a pretty shady neighbourhood not too far away from campus.

I glance at her and she looks at me with a smile on her face. Her smile is beautiful to be honest, it seems so effortless for her, like she makes the world a little more magical with her existence. I look at her features and glance at her beautiful wavy hair bouncing on her back as she walks.

If she's really going to kill me I honestly wouldn't even mind, I would probably die with a smile plastered on my face since I got to be in the presence of her beauty. Alright, now you're being ridiculous Tae.

As I was completely lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice Y/N stopped walking until she pulls my arm. I flinch a little but soon follow her gaze which is focussed on this specific building in front of us. It looks like an old apartment building, I haven't seen it before and it's definitely not her condo.

Soon, she starts walking inside as I stare at her figure. She seems to notice that I'm not following her and turns around to face me.

"It's okay, just follow me" She says trying to reassure me.

I sigh and follow her inside, doubting if this is a very good idea. As we walk inside I scan my surroundings, spotting the old furniture and elevator, we are going in there? Oh God.

She presses the elevator's button and the doors open with a loud creek. I flinch at the sound and widen my eyes, yeah, I'm definitely going to die. She seems to notice my shocked reaction and chuckles.

"Just trust me, I know it looks shady, but you'll soon understand why we're here" she says before getting inside the elevator.

Just trust her Tae.

I get inside and the doors close. I feel the elevator moving up and I'm scared to death, I feel like we could fall down at any moment. My breathing starts to become quite heavy and I feel that I'm starting to sweat. Suddenly I feel my hand being pulled into an embrace, Y/N's to be exact. I look at her and she gives me a smile, holding my hand in hers. She squeezes it, calming me down.

Soon enough, the elevator stops and the doors open. Y/N pulls me along as we walk out of the elevator and make our way through the dusty and narrow hallway. What is this place and what are we doing here?

We reach a door and Y/N pulls out a pair of keys, opening the door. She suddenly stops before walking in and looks me in my eyes.

"Remember that I told you art has been my ultimate saviour and brought me happiness again? I want you to remember that when we walk inside and hold that thought" She says.

I nod and give her a smile whilst squeezing her hand. She takes in a deep breathe and slowly opens the door, letting me walk inside. It's dark and I can't see much just yet, but Y/N motions me to walk in further, which I do.

Suddenly, the lights go on and I am able to see my surroundings. It's a big open space with paint everywhere, paintings pilled up and a little lounge area in the back. It's her art studio, it's her place of happiness.