12

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

***

Taehyung POV

Tonight is the night, Seokjin's birthday. Everyone will be there, the entire soccer team, all of the cheerleaders, nerds, art-geeks, junkies, everyone. I would always look forward to this night because it's one of the biggest parties of the year. Seokjin is very popular and everyone likes him, well, likes the fact that he provides a lot of alcohol and has a large place.

He is pretty much a privileged child, got everything handed to him and had a pretty easy life. He is a nice guy and does not show his rich kid side very often, but he can be sassy from time to time. Him being Namjoon's boyfriend naturally increases his popularity as well.

Even though this is supposed to be a time where I would laugh, dance and drink, I can't help but dread this evening. I'm finally going to have a proper conversation with Y/N about us and I will tell her how I feel. God I'm nervous.

Apart from that, I have to face the entire soccer team once again. I just hope there will be no fighting and that we can stop with the childish acts towards one another.

On top of that, Jennie will be there. Even though I have nothing to fear from her and will most likely ignore her just like she will ignore me, this will be the first time we will be at a party together after we broke up. I can already imagine the stares people will give me and the glances we will share with one another, especially after what happened in the hallway yesterday.

I would love to believe that she is over me and has moved on, but I know she didn't. She made that loud and clear yesterday stating she was disappointed in me. I thought I was finally done with all of this bullshit but I guess it will continue to haunt me for some time.

My inner thoughts are interrupted when Jimin barges into my room and throws a can of beer in my hands. He doesn't say anything else and sits down next to me on my bed. He sighs and puts his hand on my shoulder, slightly squeezing it.

"Are you okay Tae?" He asks me. I don't even know how to answer that question to be completely honest. I would love to say that I am, but I'm nervous and anxious.

"I know you're nervous, but trust me, it's going to be okay" He says trying to reassure me.

"Ignore everyone else tonight, except for us and Seokjin of course and put all of your focus on Y/N, she is the one that matters to you and that should be your only focus for tonight, not the negativity from others who don't really matter" He states.

"Did those words really just come out of Park Jimin's mouth? The guy who does not care for girls and just plays around with them when he's bored?" I ask whilst laughing.

"Yah! I was being serious! I have feelings to you know" He says annoyed causing me to laugh even more.

I open the can of beer and quickly gulp it down, feeling the burning liquid going down my throat. I throw it in the trash can just as Jungkook walks in.

"It's time to party ladies" Jungkook states, trying to sound serious and hiding the grin forming on his face. I chuckle and get up, dragging Jimin with me. This is going to be an interesting evening.