Clueless

Drunk Lucy was not an easy person to deal with. Her flirtatious nature was uncontrollable, especially if you were a certain pink haired dragon slayer. She's clingy, seductive and has a big mouth. Not afraid to spit out all her sober thoughts even if she regrets it the next day.

And there she was sitting on a table with other guild members sober and drunk listening to her blabber on about why she should be the next guild master. Natsu was sober at this point of the night so he couldn't help but cackle at Lucy's logic.

"I can seduce all the enemies to back down, and that my friends is why Makarov should step down" She finished her rant raising a bottle in the air and chugging it. The thing with Lucy was you could give her an endless amount of alcohol but she would never vomit, therefore nothing could stop her from drinking like a madman.

"Say Lucy who would you have sex with in the guild?" A certain tipsy ice wizard joined the conversation wanting to stir up a little trouble. With these words Natsu's ears perked up. It was a good question. 

"Well when I first joined the guild it was you Gray" Lucy chuckled pointing at the boy. Of course everyone was going wild with this new information. Luckily for the two a certain water mage was not around to attack her love rival. She instead was passed out on the floor after challenging Cana to a drinking challenge.

"Ok lets go then" Gray joked gesturing for the blonde to join him. Everyone laughed including the blonde however Natsu found nothing funny from the joke. But he knew better than to intervene, Lucy would never stoop to the level of the ice freak.

"Not any more Gray" She chuckled. She then proceeded to put a finger to her chin and think for a little.

"My dream threesome has and always will be Gajeel and Erza" 

The iron dragon slayer spat his drink out in shock. He was most definitely not expecting those words to come out of the blondes mouth. A blushing Erza stood close by not exactly sure what to do with the new information. Gajeel and Erza mad eye contact awkwardly before turning away trying to stop the explicit images entering their brain.

"Just cause your both so....so...so like dominating and sexy" She slurred almost falling off the table but Natsu quickly steadied her up. With his hands on her waist she looked at the boy and gave him a seductive smirk. One that he knew meant trouble, especially if she was drunk.

"But if I had to pick someone it's obviously you" She purred pulling the boy in by the collar. Natsu was thankful in that moment that he was sober because who knew what he would do if he was drunk too. He pushed her away as the guild erupted in cheering. Everyone in Fairytail wanted to two to get together so when Lucy mentioned her partner they all got extremely excited.

"Lucy you're going to regret saying stuff like that when you're sober" the pinkette warned the girl but she just laughed.

"Oh please, you wanna have sex with Lucy too. I know it" The blonde referred to herself in third person. This was a sign that she was far gone now. If you thought she had no filter before just wait till you saw her now.

The dragon slayer felt his face heat up as the guild went silent not exactly sure if they had heard correctly.

"You wanna know how Lucy knows" She giggled turning to the guild addressing them. As if on cue a certain takeover mage rummaged through the crowd and practically shook the blonde an evil glint in her eyes.

"YES LUCY I WANT TO KNOW" Mira practically screamed. Now she was not drunk at all. But if anything happens between one of her OTP's she would go insane. It was no secret she was the biggest Natsu and Lucy shipper in the guild. Lucy just laughed and Natsu stood in horror trying to think about anything he had done to give away his feelings for the blonde. She had to be bluffing, she had to be.