Tension

His fingers danced around my thigh slowly creeping to what was in-between. His mouth passionately intertwined with mine our tongues fighting for dominance. I was about to run out of breath until he moved his mouth down to my neck. My body throbbed and ached for him. I couldn't help but moan which brought a devious smile upon his face. He knew exactly what he was doing to me.

And yet there I was. The very next day sitting in the guild with Juvia. I tried to focus on what she was saying but my mind kept flashing back to the events of the previous night. I was waiting for him to arrive. Would it be awkward or normal. I wanted neither. I wanted something new for us. I was sick of being friends and he made it clear last night that he felt the same but what did it mean. 

I could feel him inside of me breaking down my walls. The feeling of him was painful but pleasurable. Pleasurable in the most extraordinary ways. I could feel myself on the bridge of exploding. I tried to breath but that didn't work. So in response my body let out intense sounds that I prayed my neighbors couldn't hear. I was not alone however as he matched my noise with his own groans of pleasure.

"Gray-sama" Juvia squealed in excitement at the sight of the raven haired boy. He began walking to us as well, however he was not alone. My eyes gazed the figure up and down next to him. My throat felt dry and I tried to swallow making the ugliest sound. The two sat down, Gray with Juvia. I could feel the warmth of Natsu's body as he sat down next to me. A part of me wanted to run away screaming but the other wanted to smash my lips onto his. 

"I love you Luce" The words I had been waiting to hear were finally spoken. A bright smile took over my face regardless of how tired I was. My body was aching but just the presence of the dragon slayer gave me energy. 

"I love you too Natsu" I gave him a quick peck before finally resting my head on the pillow. I could feel his arm wrap around my waist as I dozed off.

"And thats what happened" Gray finished his story. I'm sure it was interesting but my mind was focused on other things. 

"Thats so cool Gray-sama" 

My shoulders tensed up at the feeling of Natsu's hand on my thigh. What did it mean? I didn't dare to look at him, instead I let him touch me in the silence. It was not really silent but in my head it was. My ears had already blocked out all other sound. I was too focused on one simple question. 

If he feels the same way I do then why did he leave?

My eyes force open at the sound of a bang. I sit up quickly reaching for the keys on my nightstand however no one is there. The memories from last night come flushing and I turn to wake the pinkette next to me. 

Nothing, nothing but ruffled sheets. Racing out my bed I looked through the window to see the pinkette walking away. He didn't look back, he didn't even close the door properly. His clothes were just chucked on messily and his hair was in tangles. 

I brushed his hand off my thigh and he finally faced me. His eyebrows furrowed and his deep onyx eyes were filled with question. By this point in time Gray and Juvia were looking at us analyzing our odd stare off. 

"Guys are you alright?" Gray finally spoke. 

"I don't know are we Lucy?" I didn't break eye contact with the boy as he questioned.

"Well I don't know, your the one who left this morning" I directly stated the problem not really caring about Gray and Juvia's presence. 

"Thats why your mad?" 

"Who said I'm mad" 

"Lucy if I didn't leave Happy would've rocked up and God knows what he would've thought"

"What he would've thought, Natsu that happened" 

"I know but -"

"But what you regret it" I cut him off. Finally the fear kicked in that maybe he did regret it. Maybe it wasn't what he wanted. Maybe to him it was a mistake. Of course it wasn't that way for me. I wanted to be with him for God knows how long but my fear of rejection was too extreme. 

"God no Lucy, it is one of the best things I've ever done" He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"But I didn't know if you felt the same and I didn't want people to find out because I thought you wouldn't" He explained himself and relief flushed through my body. I guess his reasoning made sense. 

"Well your wrong because it was one of the best things I've ever done too" I stated still refusing to break eye contact with him. By this point many of our friends were looking on and whispering. I felt heat rise to my cheeks as Natsu leaned in closer to me. My heart was crazy and the butterflies in my stomach were swarming. 

I could heard people gasping and cheering on as he finally closed the gap giving me a short but passionate kiss. 

"I think we should go back to yours for a bit" He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. And with a nod of my head he began to lead me out of the guild.

"Wait I still don't get what there talking about?" I heard Wendy exclaim.

"They had se-" That was all I heard before the doors slammed shut of the guild halls. Natsu slipped his hand into mine and we made our way back to my apartment. 

God I was one lucky women.