Dream Travel

Natsu and Lucy made their way to guild just like they did every other day. The sun was shining and the men on their boats made sure Lucy didn't fall in. Natsu and Happy we're talking about all the food they would eat and Lucy was smiling like a mad man. She couldn't help but smile when I'm the company of her friends, life was good and she enjoyed every single second of it. 

Upon arriving in the guild everyone was rowdy, Mira was managing the bar and serving drinks to mainly Cana, Gray was shirtless and Juvia was fawning over him, Levy was deep in some book and Gajeel sat with her bored as ever. Home sweet home it was. 

"Lucy, Natsu I have something exciting to show you" the two were greeted by their favourite red head. Her armour clanking as she walked, she led them to the basement of the guild.

"Erza what's going on" 

"Yeah are you trying to kidnap us" Natsu joked. 

"I bought something yesterday" she began. Before she continued she walked over to a table with something unknown on it. She removed the cloth covering it with a smile.

"A dream traveler" she proudly stated. 

"And what's a dream traveler" the two dumbfounded mages asked. 

"Well quite simply it's a device that lets you share dreams" Erza's eyes glistened as the thought. It was a strangely small device, it looked like goggles, or something to wear on your eyes.

"That's so cool" Natsu was quick to rush towards it picking it up and examining it only to be smacked by Erza. 

"Natsu you'll break it" the red head growled causing him to gulp.

"Erza where did you find this, it's amazing" this time Lucy approached the device and gently picked it up taking a look, Erza was ok with this earning a pout from Natsu. 

"It was at the magic shop in clover, I was just there on a mission and I couldn't resist but buy it" Erza spoke fondly of the memory. 

"Wait a minute, why did Luce and I need to see this and no one else" Natsu asked curiously. Lucy too furrowed her eyebrows not understanding why she and her clumsy partner were shown the dream traveler. 

"Well that's because when you and another use it, you have to have an unbreakable bond" Erza began.

"I wanted to use it but I wasn't sure who to ask, however you two can be my test subjects"she finished. 

"Because you think our bond is unbreakable?" Natsu questioned. 

"Well yeah" 

Natsu wrapped his arm around the blonde. "You hear that Luce, we are a power partnership" 

Of course the blonde was uncontrollably blushing by this point.

"So will you do it?" 

"Of course" Natsu answered for the both of them excitingly. Deep down Lucy was excited too, entering someone else's dream would be rad as, she just prayed Natsu didn't have nightmares. 

As nighttime came by Erza packed her things and headed to Lucy's apartment. When she arrived the dragon slayer and his cat were already there stuffing there faces with the dinner Lucy made. 

"Erza do you want to eat aswell" the blonde offered but the red head kindly declined. She was too eager to begin the experiment to think about food. Finally once the boys were done meaning once there was nothing left to eat everyone prepared for the experiment. Lucy and Natsu layed on the bed with the head gear on. The goggle like helmet had cushioning inside so they were comfortable enough to sleep in. The two headsets were connected by a wire and in the middle of a wire was another wire which led to the device in Erzas hand.