"Hey babe lets go on a job"

"Goodmorning" the celestial mage planted a kiss on her boyfriends forehead causing his eyes to open. 

"Well hello gorgeous" He gave her a smirk. 

It had been around 2 months since Natsu and Lucy started dating. Everything was good so far, Natsu would stay over every night but he had done that before their relationship. They would go on dates usually outside of town and just enjoy each others company. Things were so fun and relaxed for one reason.... they were in a secret relationship.

It was Lucy who believed this was the best option for them. The guild could be quite suffocating at times and she didn't want them to suffocate the both of them to death. Natsu wasn't too fussed but if it made her happy it made him happy. Even his blue flying cat was clueless. 

However on one normal day things were about to change. The couple head to the guild chatting like they would and once they arrived they went their seperate ways. Lucy headed to Mira at the bar and Natsu was prepared to fight with Gray. 

"Lucy how was your morning?" The takeover mage greeted. 

"You know the usual, Natsu making a mess of my whole apartment and Happy eating all my food" 

"Your like a little family if you ask me" 

"Yeah I guess we are" The blonde smiled at the thought of them as a family. She couldn't wait for the future where she would start a family with that boy. 

"You and Natsu are like the mom and dad"

"I see what your doing Mira, I am not having this today" 

Leaving the bar she could feel Mira's mischievous face watching her back. She shivered at the thought, Mira was sweetest and most kindest women ever but she had a dark side when it came to shipping her friends. 

"Unbelievable" The blonde pouted sitting next to the dragon slayer. On the other side of the table sat Gray and Erza. 

"Whats wrong Lucy?"

"Don't worry its just Mira and her antics" 

"Of course it is don't worry she won'e leave me alone about Juvia" Gray rolled his eyes. The conversation continued on but what Erza and Gray were unaware of was Natsu's hand rubbing the blondes thigh under the table. She tried to stay calm but he was getting her really worked up. His hand went higher and higher until...

"Natsu I heard there were some embarrassing photo albums down in the basement, lets go look for them" 

"Yep I'm down" 

Erza curiously watched as the two hurried along whispering and smiling. 

"My god when are they going to date" She exclaimed aloud. Nearly everyone in the guild commented on how much they agreed. The whole guild had been rooting for the two for what seemed like forever.

Meanwhile at the basement of the guild Lucy sat on Natsu their lips attacking each other. His hand roamed all over her curvaceous body much to the pleasure of the blonde. Slowly her lips left his and nibbled down on his ear lobe and kissed down his neck earning a slight groan from the boy. 

"Stop you know that whole ear thing turns me on babe" 

"Thats why I do it" she smirked deviously. 

They both locked lips again and Natsu pulled Lucy's pigtails out running his hands through her locks until they were both interrupted by the sound of nearing voices.

"Natsu, Lucy"

They both jumped apart from each other patting down their hair. 

"Shit what do we do" 

"Look through that box and I'll look through this one"

They both tried to look as occupied as possible hoping that whoever was coming down those stairs would not suspect anything. 

"Natsu, Lucy!!! I FOUND YOU GUYS" Happy cheered as he flew into the basement. 

"Hey Happy what's up" Lucy greeted him trying to hide how out of breath she was.

"Gajeels back and has a serious bone to pick with you Natsu" The cat turned his attention to the pinkette.

"Metal face looking punk" Of course with those words the two had disappeared to fight with the other dragon slayer. Lucy took a moment to realise how close that was. She tied her hair back up and wiped off some sweat. They really needed to be more careful or they would get caught. 

Heading back up sure enough the two dragon slayers were fighting again over Mavis knows what. She just giggled and headed over to Gray and Juvia.

"Whats up guys" 

"Love rival is here" 

"Gosh Juvia I'm not into Gray"

"Really cause it seems you are always going on missions with him"

"Yeah and Natsu and Erza"

"Juvia please calm down" 

The three continued bickering about how Lucy was not into Gray unaware of the two dragon slayers who had stopped fighting. Natsu stomped over to the request board and took a mission. He didn't want to see the iron dragon slayer for a while.

"Hey babe, lets go on a job" He called out to Lucy. She froze, he soon did too realising what he had done. 

Juvia and Gray froze next along with the rest of the guild. The only thing to be heard was Mira squealing. 

"I..I...I mean... Luce lets go on a job" Natsu rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"Lucy are you and Natsu dating?" Gray stood up shocked as ever. 

"Is it true love rival?" Juvia joined her beloved.

The blonde and the pinkette made eye contact and sighed. 

"Its true" She signed putting her head down on the table. They were never going to be left alone now.

"OMG"

"There in looovooooovovooveeee"

"We all saw it coming"

"Finally Natsu, what a man"

"Guess I can't grope Lucy's boobs anymore"

Multiple comments were made as Lucy sat there trying to block it all out. Natsu on the other hand returned all the high fives thrown his way as his walked to his girlfriend. Sitting down next to her he lifted her head up and gave her his signature toothy grin. How could she be upset when she had such a beautiful man beside her.

"Guess our secrets out huh?"

"I guess so"

He planted a kiss on the girl causing the guild to go crazy.