Bonus Chapter (?) 5K reads!;

I was walking around the institute, mindlessly like I always do. I was just going to go outside until I heard the front gates open and a bunch of voices. I got curious so I went outside to look at whats going on.

At the same time, I can hear the gates rattling, as if someone try to get in our institute. As I got closer, I can hear them even better and see them better.

There are five people. I think, maybe in their 20's? They were arguing about something and clearly had a frustrated look on their faces.

"Mino! Stop that! People might think we're robbing this school!" The guy with a center parting hair scolded the guy with the slicked back hair.

"Hyung! Keep it down." The same guy scolded the guy that's as tall as a giraffe.

"Are you sure we can't just kick this gate down?" I'm guessing, the Mino guy said that?

I got closer and stopped in my tracks. The five guys stopped their blabbing and looked at me with their shocked expression.

I think I heard 'Mino' said 'Woah' when he saw me. I rolled my eyes and said, "How may I help you guys? I see that you're battling with a huge opponent. The Gate." Mino chuckled and scratched his back.

"Annyeong, i'm Seungyoon and we were wondering if this is YG's school for Gifted Youngsters?" A guy with a black messy hair said.

"Nope. You got it wrong. Sorry guys." I said and their faces fell. Disappointment was clear on their expressions. "No, i'm kidding. This is the school." And all of them, I mean it, all of them let out a sigh.

"Come on in." I said as I pushed the gate open with my telekinesis skills and all of them made their way in. I heard someone whisper, "She's like you."

As I walked in the school, GD's class came out and I think he was going to take them to the Virtual Practice Room. He saw who I brought in and gave me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes playfully at him and brought the group of guys in the Great Grand Hall.

Since, I'm a trainer now, I get to see their skills and sign them in. "Alright, to enter this school, we need to see and know what your skills are." I said as I get settled in the benches. The guys looked at me with questioning expressions.

"Nah, relax. I'm just gonna see what you can do. Let's start with Mino, that's your name right?" I said as I pointed to the guy who wanted to kick down the gate earlier, he nodded and gave a victorious smirk. "Why don't the rest of you sit?" They obligedly sat next to me.

"Song Min Ho, but you can call me Mino. I'm 22 and this is my skill," he said as Mr Giraffe threw him a metal ball and he catched it and instantly his body is made out of metal. Afterwards, he touched the wooden benches and he too was turned into wooden-like skin.

"Alright, next!" Mr Giraffe stood up and high fived Mino when he got back. He walked to where Mino was before and smiled at me.

"Lee Seung Hoon, 22 and I can do this.." He said and disappeared in thin air. A few seconds later, I can feel someone tugging on my ponytail. I turned to my side and I can see Seung Hoon in his normal form once again. I chuckled and high-fived him.

"Who's next?" I asked while looking over my shoulder to look over the other guys. "Me!" The previous guy who talked to me at the gates stood up and rolled up his sleeves.

"Kang Seung Yoon and i'm 21 years old!" He said as he gave me a bright smile, I nodded my head and raised his hands, soon his hands shoot out red bolt of lights that destroyed the benches behind us. I gasped, "you'll pay for the costs!" I said as I laughed my ass off and the rest did too.

"Alright alright, who's next?" I said in between breaths. This deer-eyed looking guy stood up and smiled awkwardly to me. "K-kim Jin Woo, 23" He said and ran towards a wall but went right through it. I was surprised, no denying. He came back and I gave him a thumbs up. The rest of his friends gave him pats on the back and high fives but he still look so stressed out.

Poor guy looked so flustered.

"Last one, right?" I said and the same guy who told Mino to shut up earlier on walked up towards the front and awkwardly stood there.

"Nam Tae Hyun. 20" He said, barely whispering. He raised his hand and squeezed his eye shut. Within seconds, the bench me and the guys were sitting on, was levitated.

My eyes widen in surprise as I shifted my sitting position. He has the same power as me, I examined his face for a few more minutes until Mino grabbed my attention.

"We still didn't get your name." Mino said. I stood up and positioned myself infront of them. By this point of time Taehyun was on the bench with the rest of the guys. "I'm Song Sooyoung. Or Blink." I said as I crossed my arms. "and Welcome to YG's School Of Gifted Youngsters." I said and the room was buzzing right after I said that. all the guys began crowding around me and thanked me millions while cheering.

"Guess who's back?" Seungyoon shouted "WINNER!" the rest of the guys shouted and fist bumped the air. All of them were laughing and screaming. I can't stop thinking as if they're just like the guys when I told them they'll get out of the facility.

If only the professor could see how his great his institute is going so far.

Welcome to the YG family, Winner!

Hello!!!! This book has gotten 5K reads and that means so much to me and in return, I'm giving you a bonus chapter! Hope you liked it! I really don't know if I should actually continue this book or just let it be! comment down below what I should do!
Comment, Vote and Share!
Check out my other fanfic; YG's New Girl Group {A Big Bang Fanfiction}