Chapter 25;

I grabbed everything. Everything I possibly could. Food, First-Aid kits and bottled water and teleported to the underground tunnel where everyone might be at. Then it happened, I couldn't teleport. I was still in the same damn room. I tried again and again and again but it still won't work.

"I can't just stay here and do nothing. There must be another way!" I said and it hit me.

Run.

I ran for the exit and check if the coast was clear. Indeed it was so I just kept running like my life and everyone's life depended on it.

"There she is! Shoot her!" A men yelled and tons of antidote bullets were shot at me. I managed to dodge them but one of the men threw an army knife at me. It was his lucky day because he managed to cut me in the arm and stabbed me on the leg.

But that didn't stop me from continuing to run. A few more men surrounded me and I pushed them back against the wall beside me and took off. I tried teleporting again because I was lost.

Don't blame me, the institute was like a castle. It's huge! I closed my eyes and let my power take over me and as soon as I open my eyes, I was in the underground tunnel and all of the attention was on me.

Tae Yang and T.O.P approached me, "Woah Song, that took a while." T.O.P said.

"Hey! I had a problem with my teleportation skills." He nodded and walked away while taking all the supplies that was in my hand and made way to the others.

Tae Yang nervously took a few steps towards me and said, "We.. No wait- I was worried sick. I was about to go out and find you-" Tae Yang said and I cut him by crashing my lips against his. He kissed me back and tried to deepen the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer while running my fingers through his hair. We were cut off by GD's coughing and we immediately pulled away with our faces red as a tomato.

"Young Bae, they need your help." GD said while keeping eye contact with me.

"I'll see you later." Tae Yang said while giving me a peck on the cheek and followed GD to help the others.

I decided to make myself useful and lead them out of the compound.

"Hey! Can you guys gather?" Gummy said, "We need to discuss some things."

Within seconds everyone surrounded her with worried expressions. I rummaged my way to get to Hayi and there she was. In a middle of the crowd, panicking. I ran to her and she hugged me immediately when she saw me. We were caught off by Gummy's instructions.

"We have no where to go. We have nothing else to lose. Now is the time we.."

"Attack." Se7en said as he approached us with blood stained shirt and cuts all over his face.

"We're not ready!"

"Yeah!"

"All of our stuff is in the institute."

"We have to go back!"

"If you're really going to be on our side you would fight with us no matter what! You should be ready and not be depending on your stuff. You're mutants for heaven's sake! Do what you were made for! Fight. For out brothers and sisters who didn't make it. Be the uprising. Be the hero you always wanted to be." I said while everyone just looked at me, even Hayi who was in state or shock, looked at me and slowly nodded her head while giving me a reassuring smile.

"I'm ready." GD said as he produced a ball of fire in his hands.

"I'm ready." Tae Yang said as he exposed his claws.

"Ready." Seungri said as he changed himself to look like me and gave me a wink.

"I'm ready. As long as you are." A deep voice rang in my head and immediately know who it is.

Daesung just flexed his muscles and gave me a thumbs up.

And soon enough, everyone is ready and we are ready to fight.

[edited]