Chapter 20;

My body was shaking, I couldn't move, I couldn't speak and all I did was just stood there. What happened? I yelled for help. I yelled for anyone to come and help the man that has been there for me. The one who accepts me.

Fairly enough, Se7en came in. He was just as shocked as I was.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. FUCK!" He yelled while slamming his hands on the table.

More Y-Men members came pouring in the office and I couldn't bare the pain so I left the room. Then I saw Tae Yang running towards me, I just crashed into a hug and started sobbing. He stroked my hair for an attempt of calming me down.

"It's okay. He's in a better place, Soo." He said.

"HYUNG!!!! What happened???" I heard Seungri said and a few other guys with him.

"The professor is.. uhm.. dead." Tae Yang said hesitantly.

"Shit. What happened?" GD asked.

"He.. he was shot. In the head." I said while trying to calm myself down.

"You don't think it's....?" Daesung asked while looking worried.

"It can't be. Resources said Magneto was planning an attack at the government headquarters not our institute." T.O.P said.

"Meeting. Grand Hall. Now." Se7en said as he walked pass by us.

As we entered the Grand Hall, most of the Y-Men members are there. They were mostly puzzled for those who weren't in the crime scene.

"As most of you didn't know, the professor is murdered," and the room went crazy, "He was shot and the weird thing is, we don't have any evidence. The bullet shell nor the bullet is found. It has been extracted right afterwards." Se7en said hesitantly.

"It couldn't be Polaris isn't it?" I asked.

"Wait, who's Polaris?" Seungri asked.

"She's an ally for Magneto. She does his dirty work for him since she has similar abilities as him." I said, everyone just listened to me.

"How do you know that?" Se7en asked.

"Working in the facility has some benefits, huh?"

"Fair enough and I don't think it's Polaris, she has been announced dead a year ago." Se7en said.

"M-maybe I can h-help?" A faint voice said. I turned to see Rouge also known as Seohyun raising her hands.

"How?" I asked.

"I can extract people's memories, powers and personalities right? Maybe I can extract them the professor's?"

"But can you do it on the dead?" Se7en asked.

"I-I can try." Rouge said while pushing her raven black hair behind her ear.

"Let's go then." Se7en said while walking out of the room.

I promise something more exciting next! School work has been heavy this past
few days. I will work better on the next chapter! Kamsahamida! ^_^

[edited]