Chapter 4;

I got up and quickly got ready. It's that time of the day when I go to their dorms and give them their food. I'm not really looking forward to meeting them after what happened and I kinda flared up when they asked if he was my father.

As I was walking to their dorm, I bumped into one of my colleagues. He was the ever so famous, Lee Dong Hae. Everyone called him 'attractive' or 'handsome' and I will never get their point.

"Hey Soo! How's the new batch?" He said, trying to be all friendly and shit by using my nickname. I knew this was all an act.

"Fine."

You can tell I wasn't really fond of him considering he almost tried to get in my pants when he brought me out for dinner. It was one of the most horrible dates i've ever been to. Not to mention his overall attitude was trashy. Total turn off.

"I was wondering if you would like to-"

"No and have a nice day." I said leaving him behind, speechless.

Jerk.

I quickly walked away and headed to the gates of the boys' dorms. I scanned my pass and entered their dorms with multiple trays of food.

"Here you go. I'm sorry for what happened the other day. I got you guys extra food!" I said happily, hoping they'll forgive me.

You might be thinking why i'm even apologizing. Well, I didn't have the right to flare up when all they did was ask. Yeah, I'm that kind of person.

I put down their trays of food and watch them eat. This time, it wasn't that awkward. The still air felt fresh and comfortable as if there's no longer this awkward tension between us.

"Noona, we wanted to apologize too. We shouldn't have brought up such a sensitive subject. Sorry if any of us were rude or offended you." Seungri said while scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah, we were kinda pushing it too far." Taeyang said with his signature eye smile.

"Is anything wrong, Sooyoung?" GD asked.

"Tomorrow is the day." I said while dropping my head down low and the room fell silent, telling me that the boys instantly knew what I meant.

"What are we supposed to do?" Daesung, who was silent all these while said.

"You guys should act normally. Just behave, don't show any sign of aggression and keep a straight face. My father will provoke you but don't worry, it's only for a limited time only. And don't worry, I'll be there. In fact, I am the one who is going to show you guys to him. So I'll try to ease the tension as much as I can." I said as I gave a comforting smile.

THE NEXT DAY

I got up and showered quickly. I dressed myself in a simple silk top and a beige pencil skirt with some black heels. I needed to look professional. I tied my hair into a bun and grabbed my stuff and quickly went to his office.

"Sir, are you ready?" I asked.

"Oh Sooyoung! Yes yes, let's go." He said with a smile on his face. I mentally scoffed as I led my idiot of a father to the dorms.

"Can you please give me a brief introduction before I meet them?"

"They're all well-behaved. Different powers but still impressive skills. They don't seem to show any signs of aggression lately." All he did was nod with a impressed expression.

I felt so accomplished!

As I entered the dorms, I feel all 5 pairs of eyes eyeing me up and down.

"So, this are the disgusting mutants. You guys were the most hard to catch. Heard you guys were good at hiding and running but I highly doubt that." He said with a smirk on his face, attempting to agitate the boys.

"CAN I RIP THIS FUCKER'S HEAD APART?!!!!" A deep and low voice screamed in my head.

Is that TOP? It is!

"No, don't. You'll only make it worse. Please, you behaving is the only ticket for you guys on getting out of this damn glass box. Please tell the others. It's not gonna last that long." I said in my head hoping that TOP heard me.

"YOU OWE US. YOU'RE LUCKY THE REST OF THE GUYS LIKE YOU." He screamed one last time before I am able to concentrate what was happening.

I can't just stand here watching the boys get insulted by this man.

"But sir, they are highly skilled in combat and assassination. They're just not comfortable with you yet. Wait till' you see their full potential." I said sarcastically.

After a few more minutes of this man insulting the boys, he left the room to do his report and will update me further tomorrow. I send him out of the dorm and went back to the dorm to talk to them.

"Thank you." I said to the boys as I entered the dorm.

And before I knew it, I'm on my way home to my cabin getting ready to sleep. It's a tiring job, especially if it's about pleasing people.

Finally some rest.

AND IT'S DONE! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS COMPLICATED AND LONG-ASS CHAPTER! (=ω) Don't forget to vote & have a nice days Chingus!

[edited]