Chapter 14;

I woke up realizing that I'm in the sick bay. I groggily get up from the bed and walk slowly towards the door. As I was reaching the door knob, the door opened and I find myself in front if Professor YG and Wolf-Man. I still didn't know the name of my teacher though.

Mental note: know what his name is.

"Ah! Sooyoung! How have you been?" The professor said.

"Good. How long was I out?" I asked.

"14 hours. Your friends are worried sick about you." Wolf-Man said, "Do you know what happened?" I just shook my head in response.

"You see Sooyoung, Se7en here, brought you to the programming centre where students are put in a virtual world with real enemies. Students will have to use self-defense against the enemies in order to protect themselves. Sadly, your team wasn't doing that well because this was their first time so they didn't know what to expect. You went out of control and got yourself stabbed in the waist. You healed the injury and passed out. You tire yourself too much." Professor YG said.

"D-did I injure someone? Anyone?" I said while biting my nails.

"Surprisingly no," Se7en said. "But I'm here to address something else."

"What is it? Am I in trouble?"

"No. The Y-Men saw what you did in the programming centre and they were truly impressed. They might even think of recruiting you for the second generation of Y-Men."

"How did they know about me?"

"One things for sure, A Y-Men is your teacher." He said giving me a sly smirk. I went wide-eye.

"Your friends are not that bad too." Professor YG said.

"I-I'm sorry for losing control." I apologized, I felt really bad.

"It's fine. It shows us your full potential." Professor YG said, "Why don't you go see your friends. We'll talk about this some other time?" I nodded and gave a slight bow and left the sick bay.

I hurriedly went to meet the guys whom I assumed were at their dorms and I was right, they were there. I knocked on their door and I was greeted by wide-eyed Daesung who almost immeadiately engulfed me in a tight hug. I hugged back and quickly pulled away and approached the bed.

"H-hey." I said while sitting beside T.O.P.

"Sooyoung! How are you? You were out for a long time." GD said sounding worried.

"I'm good. Slight headaches but I have good news." I said giving a sheepish smile.

"What is it?!" Seungri said being like an impatient child he was.

"A Y-Men member saw us in the programming room and said we were pretty good, might even recruit us for the second generation of Y-Men."

"But we sucked ass while sucking an ass." Daesung said, clearly frustrated. Seungri snorted at his hyung's dumb remark.

"Because that was our first time! He saw our determination and our strategy."

"Who did you hear it from?" GD asked.

"The Y-Men himself, Se7en." and all I get as replies were wide eyes and open mouths.

"That's amazing?" GD said.

"Amazing? Really? It's fantastic baby!" I exclaimed.

I PROMISE FOR MORE ACTION AND CUTE SCENES ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. I ACTUALLY REALLY DONT KNOW WHO SOOYOUNG SHOULD END UP WITH? I'M ON THE VERGE OF TOP OR TAEYANG. OR SHOULD I ADD IN A NEW CHARACTER? GAH! HELP!! :<

[edited]