Chapter 19;

I woke up to a gentle stroke on my cheek and I realized that I had spent the entire night with Tae Yang.

"Good morning, Sleepyhead." He said while kissing my forehead. I sat up on my bed and stretched my hand out.

"Ugh, what time is it?" I asked while yawning.

"10:30am." He said while getting up and making his way to the bathroom.

"Hey, no stay! It's still early!" I complained. He just chuckled and went in the bathroom to get a shower. I sighed and got up to pick an outfit. I ended picking a cat pullover, some jeans and my timberlands.

While waiting for Tae Yang to finish showering, I decided to check up on the news. So I turned on the TV.

'Mutants Killed A Whole Group Of Humans Who Are Protesting Against Mutant Rights'

'Over A Hundred Mutants Gave Up Their Powers'

'Mass Killing'

All of the headlines disgust me so much. I turned off the TV and lucky enough Tae Yang was out. He was fully clothed and now drying his hair with his towel. I grinned and get my clothes and went into the bathroom.

After I showered me and Tae Yang decided to go for a walk around the school compound. After a few minutes walking around, I heard a gunshot. Tae Yang was startled too and the direction was the professor's office and I immediately ran towards the room. I slammed open the door and there he was.

In his wheelchair, shot in the head.

[edited]