Chapter 9;

After what Professor YG told me. I couldn't fall asleep, even when I took some sleeping pills. In attempt to tire myself out, I decided to unpack my stuff and plan an outfit for tomorrow. The thought of me being a mutant is very surreal, I'd never really thought that I can be one.

I always wanted to be one but how will the rest of my family members react? And how is my life going to be like?

I got tired after a while of unpacking so I decided to rest my eyes and hopefully fall asleep. I finally felt relaxed after I closed my eyes and emptied my mind. Then suddenly my head hurts like hell. Then slowly, pain swallowed my neck and my upper body, I had to bite my lip to prevent myself from screaming and before I knew it, my hands seem to produce a stick-like shape of purple light.

Then everything went black.

I forcefully opened my eyes to only find myself in the middle of a road. I was surprised that I didn't get run over. I was too weak to move so I just l stayed there, lifeless. I didn't know what was happening and my head felt like it was about to explode and my body is aching in every part.

Then as if it was all a cycle, everything went black all over again.

I was laying on something soft. Last time I remembered, I was on the road like a dead fish. I opened my eyes a little bit to only find myself in a room and I was hooked on some medical machinery. I grunted as I tried to sit up and on cue, someone entered the room.

"Ah, Sooyoung! You're awake!" Professor YG said with a smile on his face.

"Professor! I need your help. I didn't know what happened! I found myself in the middle of the road but I was in my dorm and then-" I was cut off by the Professor raising his hand.

"This is enough evidence that you're a mutant, Sooyoung." The professor said, calmly.

"That can't be! I don't have any genetic mutant blood in me!" I said, not believing what I just heard.

"How sure are you?" The professor said, knowing that I was doubting my own statement.

I just kept quiet while my head is starting to hurt again. I bit my lip and clenched onto my hair till I can see some falling out. Then I looked down on my hands, it has marks on them, like tattoos but they're not and the fallen hair on my hands are slightly purple. I grabbed my hair and looked at it, it was no longer black, it was deep shade of purple. I just froze in my position.

I couldn't do anything. I was too shocked to make a move.

"P-p-professor?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Calm down Sooyoung." He said while coming closer to me.

"My-my family? What if they don't accept me?" At this point, I have already started sobbing and it doesn't help that I'm having one hell of a migraine.

"And we will accept you." He said while resting his hands on my shoulders.

"I will keep you in the sickbay for a day or two before you are completely and positively feeling better." He said while smiling.

"Now get some rest." I nodded and lie back down again. Thoughts began swarming into my brain.

"Oh, Sooyoung."

"Mm?" I said, opening my eyes slightly as he interrupted my train of thought.

"Welcome to YG's School For Gifted Youngsters."

If you hadn't noticed, this book is inspired by X-Men. Dang, been a while since I left an author's note hehe. Anyways, I hope you like how the story is going about! Look forward to the next few chapters! ˆˆ

[edited]