Chapter 10;

It has been a week since the incident happened and since I met the boys. They are not allowed to visit me as I am in no condition to have guests at the moment, according to the professor. I've constantly asked professor how they're doing but all I got back was either, "They're doing fine" or "good" The other thing is that Professor YG is training me privately and just a few days ago, my ability was Teleporting and Psychokinesis or Telekinesis. If you didn't know, what that means is that I have the ability to teleport myself, something or someone to another place and I can also move or levitate an object or someone.

As cool as that sounds, it hurts every time I try to teleport. I don't have the same impact for Telekinesis, thankfully but every time I try to teleport myself somewhere, my head will start to ache really bad that I can just pass out. The professor said that this is a normal thing when it comes to new abilities. He told me that my body was not used to it yet and if it is, I would be a powerful mutant.

On my physical appearance, my hair has been more purple than ever! It has grown very long too but I was too lazy to cut it so I would braid it to the side and leave some fringe dangling at the sides of my face. The marks or 'tattoos' on my hands are actually kinda cool, it lights up whenever I try to teleport. My eyes are now lime green and there are marks on my eyebrows that make my eyebrows look 'crystallized'

And here I am getting ready for my private lesson with the professor himself. I sighed. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that it will tire me so much that as soon as I get to the dorm, I would crash on my bed and sleep. I decided to do my usual side-braid and put on some black long sleeved shirt and wore a black corset over it and some black jeans and red Dr Martens. I have been dressing in dark colours lately.

I entered the training dorm to only see the professor waiting for me in the middle of the room.

"Good morning professor" I said while giving a slight bow.

"Good morning Sooyoung. How did you sleep?" He said with a smile plastered on his face.

"It's good. So, what are we gonna do today?"

"You need to try and teleport, Sooyoung. I know your body is not stable with it but you need to be able to teleport whenever you can in case of danger." he said while I give him an approving nod. I know I need to do this.

-

I came back to the training room in perspire while panting. I have been teleporting back and forth from the training facility to different part of Seoul.

Yep, I can do that now.

I sat on the ground catching my breath. This has been taking every bit of energy in me but the usual pain in my head is no longer there, I'm guessing my body is now used to it.

"You know what to do next." Professor YG said. I nodded and quickly stood up. I have been practising my Telekinesis skills so I am confident with this ability. Suddenly, huge metal robots have been programmed to attack me and I pushed them back with my abilities making them crash on the wall behind them and breaking into thousands of pieces. I started to levitate all the broken pieces on the floor and slammed to the other side of the room. By now, I can feel my eye colour changing. Every time I do telekinesis and concentrate on it really hard, my eyes will glow in a light shade of purple.

As soon as I stopped, my eyes went back to it's normal green colour and the professor looked at me in a very surprised expression. He gave me a thumbs up and said, "You are now ready to start normal classes like Ji Yong, Daesung, T.O.P, Young Bae and Seungri. In fact, you're gonna be in the same class as them. Classes starts on Monday. Have a nice weekend Sooyoung. Take the time to catch up with them, I'm sure they missed you like crazy."

"Thank you sir, I won't let you down." I said while bowing and left the room. I was really exhausted but I can't let the bad side of me show. So I stood tall and walked to my dorm. I had a quick shower and went to wear something more casual because I want to meet the boys and tell them about me.

I got myself into a black tank-top and some cameo high waisted shorts and some ripped leggings and black combat shoes and left to see the boys.

I didn't see what I was doing so as soon I left my dorm I bumped onto something hard and warm. I then fell to the ground. My butt started to ache and I opened my eyes to only see, Tae Yang. He gave me an apologetic look and reached out his hand to help myself get up. I hold on to it and stood up.

"I'm so so sorry! I didn't see you. Are you okay?" He asked while shooting a thousand more questions in my direction then he stopped as soon as he scanned my face.

"Um.. By any chance... Have we met before?" He asked while scratching the back of his head and all I did was smirked that made him look confused me as ever.

"I practically drove you here and you forgotten all about me?" I said trying to sound offended and broke into laughter.

"SOOYOUNG?!??! SONG SOOYOUNG????!!?!??! IS THAT YOU????? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! YOU LOOK COOL AND HOT BUT DIFFERENT??!?!?!??!" He said and my eyes went wide open when I heard the last sentence. He noticed my expression and blushed a little.

"I have so much to tell you but why don't we meet the rest so I can catch up with you guys." I said. He nodded in response and put his hand on my shoulders and let the way to the boys. I remembered what he said about me being hot and I blushed slightly.

The walk to the boys' dorm was not that long and awkward because Tae Yang kept telling me funny stories about Seungri flirting with every single girl in the school. He opened the door and I saw all eyes on me. Reminds me of the first time I met them. Before I can say anything, Seungri approached me and started using pick up lines on me.

"Hey, are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful." He said while smirking.

"Oh, Tae. Who's the pretty lady?" I heard GD say.

"That's not just a normal lady. That's Sooyoung." T.O.P said with a slight chuckle. Seungri who was now in front of me had a shocked expression and decided to take a few steps back.

"Hi guys!" I said while giving a small wave.

Well clarice became a badass mutant. Working on the next chapter right away so be patient! Share & Vote! :3

[edited]