Chapter 15;

I woke up from a terrible dream. In the dream, I had been on the team. It was me and the rest of the guys. We were winning in the battle against Magneto. Until it all happens, some douche injected me with a syringe that slowly drains all my powers. Then someone stabbed me in the neck and I just laid on the ground, lifeless as I see the guys struggling and hear their screams for me. I wanted to scream back but I can't.

I was paralyzed.

I was dead.

And here I was, sitting on my bed and my drenched with full-of-sweat bedsheets, panting like crazy! No matter how much I try to tell myself that it is all a dream, I just cant! The pain in my neck felt so real. I went to the bathroom and took a look in the mirror. My purple locks were messy, my green eyes looked tired and I basically looked like a mess!

I went back to my room and take a look at the clock. It was just 6:03am. I decided to get a bath to relax my nerves and just got ready.

As soon as I got out of the bath, I felt so much better. The tensed muscles were all relaxed now and I felt refreshed. I got into a simple outfit like a white long sleeved shirt and wearing a studded vest over it, black ripped pants and knee-high brown hunting boots. I grabbed my bag and went out of my dorm. Since it's only 6:36am, I decided to take a walk in the back garden, which was huge!

I was walking around till I realised that there was a small lake at the end of the huge garden. I took a sit under a tree and took out my sketch book and start sketching stuff down. I wasn't really that good at it but I do it anyways!

I set and alarm clock for 7:05 in case I lost track of time and shoved my earpieces in my ears and let my hand scribble stuff down on the sketch pad. I just kept drawing and drawing and drawing and drawing till I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was none other than Tae Yang himself.

I took my earpiece out and smiled and asked him, "Hey! What brings you here?"

"I was walking around and I saw you." He said while sitting beside me. I just nodded in response and continue sketching. We didn't talk but we enjoyed each other's company and the soft breeze hitting our faces.

"You look tired. Is there anything wrong?" He said.

"Nothing special. I just wasn't too comfortable last night." I said not mentioning the nightmare part. He just nodded and rest his head on the tree. I turned to look at him and admire his features.

I never realized how perfect his lip shape was. I saw his lips turned into a smirk and quickly turned my attention to my sketchbook. I managed to get some short glimpses of his face and went back to sketch whatever the heck I was sketching and my alarm went off that caused Tae Yang to jump a little.

"Mianhae!" I apologised and quickly shut it off. As I was closing my sketchbook I realized that I have been sketching Tae Yang all these while. Everytime i took the time to observe and study every nook and cranny of his features, I was mindlessly sketching it down. I blushed a little out of embarrassment and quickly kept the book in my bag.

"Wanna walk to class together?" He asked and I nodded. He wrapped his arms on my shoulders and we walked to class.

He leaned in my ear and said, "You draw very well." After he said that, I blushed like crazy. He just smirked and we made our way to class.

YOOOHOO guess who's having a mindblock? I'm confused and so torn with what to do with the book right now omg ;(

[edited]