Chapter 22;

I woke up to a poke on my arm and I annoyingly groan. I almost hit whoever it was on the face but luckily I didn't. I hated being disrupted when i'm sleeping, oh god.

"Noona, emergency drill." Daesung said while the other guys were putting on jackets and stuff. I grabbed a cardigan and some sneakers and ran out of the room for an attempt to catch up with the others.

We reached the Grand Hall and everyone was panicking. I reached out for my phone to only see it's 4:37am.

Holy bananas. What happened?

Everyone was silenced when Se7en and Gummy was on the pedastal. I was hoping and praying that nothing happened. I didn't want anything else to do with Magneto or any other shit.

"As you all might have guessed. We have been under attack. Not just us. Not just this institute. Not just this town. But the entire country," Se7en said with no expression.

"Magneto and his Brotherhood of Evil has invaded almost every town in this country. With the professor's death, we have no plan whatsoever. But you have a choice. You can go home to your families and protect them," Before Gummy could finish, Se7en spoke the rest of the sentence for an attempt to make the announcement quick. Which is rude, mind you but with our condition right now, I would want to make it quick too.

"Or stand your ground, here. And fight with us." Then theres a commotion in the entire hall.

"Those who will fight with us. Stand and show your pride." Se7en said, almost shouting. And with that, The Y-Men and the second generation of Y-Men stood. Including me and the rest of the guys.

The downside was, it was just us.

"Do it for the professor. He was the one who accepted you when no one else would. Don't you want to pay his gratitude?" Gummy said. Then a several stood up.

"For the rest of you. I wish you luck." Se7en said and made his way to the exit.

"You have until tomorrow to leave. Oh, and don't get killed." Se7en said while slamming the door behind him.

I didn't think only a few students here would fight with us. I couldn't believe the rest won't risk their life to fight for whats right. But what can we do?

Life has never been fair.

OHHHHH DAYUMMMMMMMMMM. MORE ACTION IN THE NEXT CHAPTER HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. Kamsahamida for reading my book! Share & Vote! 。・°°(^___^)°°・。

[edited]