Chapter 11;

"Hi guys!" I said while giving a small wave. Their eyes just widen in surprise and they froze in their seats. They didn't do anything but study my appearance and i'm sure they were doubting my own existence right then and there.

"Psh, we're not doubting you. Right guys? Anyway, when did you notice that you're a mutant?" T.O.P asked, obviously reading my mind.

"Goddamit T.O.P! Stop reading my mind! I have some personal stuff stored in there!" I said while giving a light slap on his shoulder and he did was laugh.

"What happened noona?" Seungri asked.

"Uh.. I became a mutant?"

"How?" GD said. By the time I started my story, everyone is now sitting on their beds listening attentively, even Tae Yang who was beside me a second ago, sat on GD's bed and listened to my story. I sat on the floor and began telling them what happened.

"So basically, I can teleport and do telekinesis." I said while giving them a small smile.

"How did the hair, eyes, marks and crystals on your face happen?" Tae Yang asked.

"It came overtime." I said while giving a small sigh while resting my chin on my hand as I slightly pouted.

"Prove it to us." GD said emotionlessly.

"What?"

"Prove it. You've seen what we can do so it's now our turn to see what you can do." He said, obviously talking about the time when they showed me what they could do back at the facility.

I didn't want to do anything at first but I ended up agreeing. I closed my eyes and let my body transport me to somewhere else. I heard 'woah' and 'cool' as the marks on my hand lit up and with a flick of a second I was no longer in the dorm, in fact I was in some kind of fun fair. I decided to grab a few cotton candies and lollipops and teleported back. I opened my eyes to only see the boys smirking at me. I gave them the snacks and caught up some more.

"You said you can do telekinesis right?" Daesung said.

"Mmmmhhhmm." I said with my mouth full of cotton candy.

"SHOW US!!!" Seungri yelled while jumping on his bed.

I grab a bite of my cotton candy and raised my hand to levitate Seungri's bed that caused his head to hit the ceiling. He rubbed his head and I put the bed back down. He immediately gave me a huge smile and yelled something like, "NOONA YOU'RE SO COOOOOL!"

"Why are you guys so hype about this? You're powers are so much cooler." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Not arguing with that but this is so surreal. We surely didn't expect this!" GD said.

We talked some more and told each other stories about ourselves and I feel like me being a mutant is a blessing in disguise. The guys have been more open with me because they feel like I am one of them and now I can understand them more. I suddenly felt sleepy and bid them goodbye. I told them that I have same class schedules as them and walked back to my dorm and crashed on my bed.

I love my life.

[edited]