Prolouge;

"Teet, Teet, Teet" the sound of my alarm clock went. It's the day I finally get to meet the long-awaited mutants that have been departed to my station. Meaning, I have to take care of them and most probably, look after them.

I quickly got up from bed and get dressed in a simple outfit consisting a white shirt, black skinny jeans and some brown hunting boots. I quickly tied my hair into a ponytail and applied very little makeup. I grabbed my bag and quickly got into my car to get to work.

It was a 30 minute drive to work and I was 15 minutes early, I slightly groaned to myself.

"Good morning miss. Can I see your authorization pass?" a security guard approached me as soon as I reached the huge metal gates of the facility.

"Uh, here you go." I said as I gave him the authorization pass with my picture on it.

"Thank you Miss... Song."

I nodded and drove into the facility. I parked my car and leaned my head on the steering wheel. I sighed slightly.

'Time start my day'

First chapter/prologue down! I'd like to say that this is my first ever book to write so my skills can be a little rusty. :( I'll apologize beforehand for the grammar or spelling mistakes I've made! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

[edited]