Chapter 26;

"Have you guys got in?", a deep and intense voice said in my head, T.O.P.

"Yep, we're in. We'll proceed to the control room." I said in my mind and made my way to the control room as quiet as I could. We ended up in a pitch black corridor that has- god knows how many rooms.

"I can't see shit." I mumbled and immediately getting GD's attention.

"That's what i'm here for." GD whispered and a ball of fire was on his palm. I gave him a slight nod and made way down the corridor, hoping to find the control room.

Jackpot!

I laid my hand on the door knob that was labeled to a door called "Control Room". Me and GD instantly knew what to do and he kicked the door open and I was ready to attack any opponents in the room but to our dismay, no one was in there. It took us a while to know what was really going on but we shrugged it off and turned off every electrical engineering in this building along with the back entrance of the place.

Oh yeah, we're in the 'Great Evil Brotherhood Lair'. Pfft, sounds like good shit right? Well, you're wrong. This place is a total mess! It should be renamed to 'Great Utter Shit'. Me and GD teleported in as we can get in easily and do shit right. The last time we assigned a job to Seungri and Daesung, let's just say, the job wasn't done well.

"Gate's open and everything has shut down. You guys made it?" I said in my mind and hoping for a reply from T.O.P.

Nothing.

My heart skipped a beat when I didn't get a reply. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. I panicked and GD saw my expression and grabbed my arm.

"What is it? Sooyoung!? Blink!", he said while grabbing my arm tighter, "Yah!"

"Shut the fuck up! I can't hear them!" I loudly whispered as I jerked myself away from him.

"We're in. We're in! That little bastard got stuck in a bush!" T.O.P said and I scoffed a bit. GD just looked at me confusedly and I finally said, "They got delayed because Seungri got stuck in a bush."

GD's expression is priceless! He was in between confused, pissed, surprised and wanting to laugh his ass off.

"Should we teleport to them now?" I asked and GD simply nodded. I held onto him and closed my eyes. In a blink of an eye, we're gone and we are now facing our friends.

Tae Yang approached me and hugged me and I hugged back.

"Okay, we'll follow the plan. Team A will follow T.O.P hyung and Daesung to level 3. Team B will follow me and Seungri to level 4 and Team C will follow Tae Yang and Blink. Got it?" GD said as everyone nodded and we parted our ways.

-

'BANG!'

Everyone stopped and jerked their head up to the ceiling.

"Level 10. Now." T.O.P said. Me and Tae Yang looked each other and made way to the rooftop with the rest behind us.

We ran up the stairs and on that level we can see a door but I can't make out the place because it was dark as fuck. So I just opened the door and it was a huge arena. It was dimly lit so our eyesight was restricted. There were also two other doors at different parts of the arena that were lit and a few more seconds we can see the others in the doorframe with confused expressions on their faces.

All of us slowly approached the centre of the arena and immediately all the lights switched on. We can now finally see the whole place. We were surrounded.

By Magneto's followers.

We turned our backs and formed a circle and now's the time where we fight for what's right.

[edited]