Chapter 17;

I woke up from the beeping sound of my phone. It was a text from Tae Yang.

Meeting at the Grand Hall at 12pm. Seems important because everyone will be there. See you! xx

I grunted as I lazily got up. I'm blessed that I got on the team but I am not ready for what to expect, I can't just kill millions of mutants just because they're evil. I am not up for that but I got to stand up for what's right.

I get a quick shower and it was already 11:12am! I got into a forest green flannel, black jeans and brown hunting boots. I slid my phone in my back pocket and went out of my dorm.

As soon as I opened the door, fresh new cold air hit my face. The hallways are empty because most of the students left for Christmas. While those who have no families stayed in the institute. I checked my watch to only see that it's 11:34pm. I decided to get some food when I was on my way there. I visited the canteen and grabbed myself a chicken sandwhich and quickly made my way to the Grand Hall. I was 6 minutes early so I sat in the Grand Hall alone with my sandwhich. Then the door slammed open and someone yelled "NO EATING IN HERE," I turned to see Seungri and the other guys. I waved and they made their way to me.

I was nervous about two things. I won't be good enough or I am too unexperienced for this. I just ate my sandwhich in silence while the rest of the guys were talking about stuff I don't bother to know and without me realizing, everyone is here. Including the first generation Y-Mens and the professor. But the downside is that all of them looked serious and some of the Y-Men members looked injured.

"Thank you for making it to the meeting at a short notice. What I am about to say may sound crazy and surreal but it's something serious. Magneto is back and he has planned something big and we need all the help we can get. We're not going to attack, we're gonna find out what he's plan is, talk to him and tell him to stop, if he sends his men out to us, we-" The professor said before I finished the sentence for him.

"Attack." I said and he nodded.

"For now, be prepared for anything. For the new members, your suits will be sent to you this afternoon. " Se7en said. All of us nodded in response and by the time we know it, we're dismissed.

The Grand Hall was emptied under a minute and it was just me and the guys now. Like always. We decided to just stay back for while to just hang and talk since it has been a while.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a fucking shitty filler. ;( 

[edited]